Cupid’s Resignation

Hi all. As most of you know, I’m dual staff with MRP. That’s kinda tough. From here on out I will no longer be apart of the DRP Staff team. Being a MRP GM, coming up with events, working with actors, and having realistic RP encounters is a bit more fun than warning people for failbase anyways 😂 

@GrandDaddyStalin Thank you for being my favorite manager and joining MRP tonight. (fix your microwave microphone)

@xo6o Thank you for training me for the staff team. You showed me the ropes and always had an answer for any questions I had. 

@PolarICE Stalin is better (you have the better mic tho)

@Ruko Dude. I know we kinda hate each other but in all honesty, I love you bro  No homo.

@Canlex Can’t leave you outta here. Best fucking staff member on this team. I love you bro.

@Titan You’ll get your own emote someday king 👑 

@proggy Thanks for being cooler than Jake haha

Thanks to everyone else on the staff team. 

It was an honor working with all of you guys. 

Edited by Cupid
  • Like 5
  • Sad 4
12 minutes ago, Cupid said:

Hi all. As most of you know, I’m dual staff with MRP. That’s kinda tough. From here on out I will no longer be apart of the DRP Staff team. Being a MRP GM, coming up with events, working with actors, and having realistic RP encounters is a bit more fun than warning people for failbase anyways 😂 It was an honor working with all of you guys. 

@GrandDaddyStalin Thank you for being my favorite manager and joining MRP tonight. (fix your microwave microphone)

@xo6o Thank you for training me for the staff team. You showed me the ropes and always had an answer for any questions I had. 

@PolarICE Stalin is better (you have the better mic tho)

@Ruko Dude. I know we kinda hate each other but in all honesty, I love you bro  No homo.

@Canlex Can’t leave you outta here. Best fucking staff member on this team. I love you bro.

@Titan You’ll get your own emote someday king 👑 

@proggy Thanks for being cooler than Jake haha

Thanks to everyone else on the staff team. 

The sky is falling! 

Glad youll be more focused on MRP now 🙂

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

sad to see you go man good luck in MRP and congrats on GM didn't see that when looking at the mrp section....

idk if late congrats or recent but awesome. Anyways best of luck it was cool having you on the team.

haha i’ve been GM for as long as i’ve been DRP staff

Just now, Tejas said:

The sky is falling! 

Glad youll be more focused on MRP now 🙂

yessir

• Informative 1
3 hours ago, Cupid said:

Being a MRP GM, coming up with events, working with actors, and having realistic RP encounters is a bit more fun than warning people for failbase anyways 😂 

True, that's fun, drp have no addons, cityrp/mrp got more stuff to play, so if u feel boring, its understandable.

Its glad to hear that u enjoy mrp so much, but meanwhile, hopefully you wont forget about those great memorys of drp!

Edited by Hoal
  • Like 1