Twix - Kit Fisto Application

Twix

Your In-Game Name: Twix
SteamID:
 STEAM_0:1:521938678
Warns: 0 I think. But at the moment the Server is closed
Timezone: BST (British Summer Time)
Playtime: Server Playtime: Unknown. GMOD Playtime: 1,224 Hours.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:
YES
Current Ranks: Before Server Closed 501st SGM
Position you are applying for: Kit Fisto - Floater Jedi
Referrals: N/A
Past Experience: 501st SGM 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I Would Be a Better Applicant Because I've had a Lot of use and Understanding with Robotboy655's Lightsaber Mod, And I have a understanding of the character of Kit Fisto and his position in the Star Wars Universe, and the fact that Kit Fisto Would not do anything unless necessary. I know how to lead and provide input when necessary of course I can also take information e.g. Some skills I may need to improve on although I don't have much experience as a jedi on the server i have may have more experience leading people in the 501st and training/teaching people on how to be better soldiers and better strategies.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, include details. 1 week Ban on a DarkRP server which happened when my power went out for LTAP

How would you use the role you are applying for? passive and combat roleplay for example following orders and giving orders within the Jedi council and some Events May require Kit Fisto and I know most of the story and lore of Kit Fisto

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 15+ Per Week

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry’s Mod? School

Did you read the application rules?: Twix Or CT 7274 Twix

• 1 month later...

logo.png.f655a706f14519b42316b9201ad5561

DENIED

I appreciate your ambition to fill this position, but unfortunately another applicant has been moved onto the interview stage. Another thing to note is that this application itself feels lackluster in terms of descriptiveness as to what you plan to do/how you plan to help as Kit Fisto. My advice is to go under the wing of an existing battalion and see what you can do to help and gain experience there before reapplying for another lore position. I appreciate your application and wish you the best of luck. Thank you.

Edited by bishopil