Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 18

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:177794427

Warns: RDM, FailRP x2

Timezone: PST 

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 807

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Eli

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Garnet Gaming Head Mod x2, SWRP Admin x2 Undead Servers as well as Senior Admin City RP Undead Servers

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I plan on benefiting the server in a few different ways. One big reason is activity I'm usually on during both "downtime hours" and our peak. During "downtime" a lot of players feel it's ok to break rules with no repercussions and a lot of the time a staff member isn't on or afk. I feel with my activity I can help both of the times since I stay up late and usually am up early. Secondly, with my prior experience not with just GG but other servers as well I have a deep knowledge of how to handle staff situations. As well as handling myself on the server for example being able to answer any question a new player has and being a role model in the community. I believe I can be a role model as I was trusted with high ranking positions in the past and am working towards one in GRU now. 

Being apart of this community on and off for about 3 years and each time being welcomed back has been a blessing. Once you come back you just can't put it back down because of the people you meet. I would love to be apart of the reason people want to stay. I feel like I can benefit the server with the dedication towards it I have. This community has brought me some friendships I will never forget and because of that I would like to help out in anyway possible. Adding onto the part about being apart of the reason people stay I would love to help the server grow and get back the times of having a full server. 

Thank you for taking the time into reading my staff application for MRP. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details. Yes NITRP came on and wouldn't change my name so was banned for NITRP was deserved. 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  October 22nd 2018 Accepted and  July 3rd 2019 Accepted 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3-4 hours Monday-Friday, 7-8 on weekends

Edited by TKTV
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 4

No doubt he knows the rules, was very dedicated when he played back in the day and no doubt he will be the same now. Plenty of staffing experience both within garnet servers and outside. Aside from your NITRP ban i dont see why people would -1

+1 goodluck my fellow MARSOC brotha

There was a rather recent incident where you continuously argued with staff on whether a veteran is allowed to break the rules or not, simply because he was a veteran. I'm not comfortable having somebody with that ideology on the staff team.

• Informative 2
39 minutes ago, acer said:

There was a rather recent incident where you continuously argued with staff on whether a veteran is allowed to break the rules or not, simply because he was a veteran. I'm not comfortable having somebody with that ideology on the staff team.

This was a over a month ago and since then my ideologies have changed. If you have played with me over this past month since I've came back you would see a change in my personality. I've caused no issues with staff, less toxic, and helping new players in ooc with any questions they've had. I do not condone my actions with this incident but the big point I was arguing is you gave him a day ban for not changing his name. When I got a week ban for NITRP for the same exact thing... People can change I just had to realize that this was a whole new player base and the community has changed.  I had to change with it, so if you would like to sit and have a talk 1 on 1 about how I see the server at this point I would love to. 

Edited by TKTV

I'm not going to -1 this just because the paragraphs are bad. but the second paragraph isn't really about benefiting the server at all. I get that you have friendships that came from playing MRP. That's not really benefiting the staff team by those friendships. But at the same time you do have experience at being a Mod on multiple occasions. You are a really good person though.  

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
13 hours ago, Zedd said:

I have to agree with @SirSmity and @acer , they basically said it for me. You are a really cool dude and you're funny but for now ima have to be neutral 

23 hours ago, SirSmity said:

I'm not going to -1 this just because the paragraphs are bad. but the second paragraph isn't really about benefiting the server at all. I get that you have friendships that came from playing MRP. That's not really benefiting the staff team by those friendships. But at the same time you do have experience at being a Mod on multiple occasions. You are a really good person though.  

I see where you are coming from Zedd on Acers response would have me a little uneasy as well. You have played with me since then but completely understand. With agreeing to smity’s response I disagree wholeheartedly. Could I beef up the first paragraph 100%. The second paragraph in my mind does show how ill benefit the server in a round about way. One being trying to make moments that new/old players won’t forget so they don’t want to leave the server. Create a new atmosphere in anything I do so it’s enjoyable for everyone. What drives me to do this is another thing that benefits the server my dedication. My dedication comes from what the server has done for me outside of gaming. This is why I explained the friendships to show what drives me to make this community better. This includes me being active in discord reading suggestions, how I interact with players in sits, and just as I said above giving 100% into anything I do. @Zedd @SirSmity Hope this clears up a bit and if you have any questions or would like me to explain further I’d be happy to. 

Edited by TKTV
  • Agree 1