eXg Clarksp's Staff App

Clarksp

On 9/13/2021 at 5:01 PM, xo6o said:

You may have been staff before - Clarksp - Moderator Application - Accepted - Garnet Gaming but I have never seen or spoken to you therefore I have no idea what you are like.

I couldn't agree more with what xo said, I haven't seen you in-game but to be fair I haven't been in-game for 2 days. So you may have just shown back up but I haven't really seen you before the 2 days I've been away, Nor have I heard anything about you.

On 9/13/2021 at 3:01 PM, Clarksp said:

This past spring I graduated from college with a degree in Behavioral Science. This means I took quite a few classes in psychology and non-violent communication. I feel like this will give me an edge over other applicants because I have prior experience in communicating with players that may be frustrated and overwhelmed.

Your application looks good, But that's trying to place a person on paper where I rather meet a person and understand who they're as an individual and what kind of stance they have in Garnet Gaming. Since you were past staff you should understand this because GMOD is one of the places with the people who either have the intent to enjoy the game, Or ruin the game for others. Understanding that you don't have control for certain things as a staff member is EXTREMELY important because things can hit the fan in just a snap, It's what you do once it hits the fan is the important part. 

On 9/13/2021 at 5:15 PM, The King of Rohan said:

in this post 

I honestly don't know what this has to do with DarkRP since that's a rust application.

It seems like you want to show everyone here that you're willing to dedicate yourself to the role as a staff member, But my advice for you is to be better known in the community as of 2021, Not 2019 or 2020 but as in this month. Get to know whose around and be seen by everyone. Just have some fun on the server and make a few friends and be known better in the community. As of this moment I am going to have to -1 but if your really dedicated to becoming a staff member show everyone that you're. Hope to see you in-game soon though!

Just a little side note but my friend Buddha stated on your last application to add him as a referral for that application. "Cannot recommend Clark enough. One of the OG staff's in my dad, and just an amazing lad. + Fucking 1, I missed you buddy. Add Buddha to referals" That was what buddha said for your last application.

• Agree 2