I Got Banned For Helping People Out And While I Was AFK

Trash

So it is late at night and i'm a police chief. There are people minging, prop blocking spawn and spamming rude words. I got banned for Mass Fail RP for 2 days. I was warranting the prop blocker who is prop blocking spawn so I could knock over his props to let everyone out. Is this the reason I was banned because that is all I could think of I did wrong. I have never been warned or banned before. 

PS: Every night we have so many mass rdmers and people prop blocking spawn. Can we please get admins on at that time. I know most of you don't have lives don't pretend you do.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Trash said:

I know most of you don't have lives don't pretend you do.

We are people too you know. Not just robots that have to fucking stay up all night because we have to. I personally don't get enough sleep and not even sleep on some days. Does that mean I don't have a life? No. This is like the 4th or 5th day I pulled an all-nighter.

Don't expect us to be on 24/7.

• Winner 1
  • The Garnut
35 minutes ago, 123 said:

i went to spawn and banned you cause i saw 3+ props in the middle of the street & you were a cop, however, use the format and I might unban you lol.

Banning somebody for seeing.. "3+ props in the street" is not exactly a great reason for a ban.

• The Garnut
4 hours ago, 123 said:

garnet nigga if theres 3+ props in the street and they arent a hobo its massfailrp the fuck u mean are you fucking stupid

Mass failRP would be the instance of breaking multiple rules ontop of spawning props in the street (IE: an extra RDM or basing with theives as a cop). For all you know he had spawned the props earlier as the hobo class, or even mis-clicked while having his menu open, later switching to a different class and going AFK. Talking to you over TS you seem to be under the impression that 1 prop in the street would be considered FailRP, but multiple ones would be mass FailRPing and therefore a bannable offense. Ontop of this you showed a careless and rude attitude and refused to accept being wrong, and therefore I am choosing to demote you. I don't want a ban-happy demigod in our staff team.

• Like 1
  • The Garnut
Just now, 123 said:

lmao ok ur gonna demote the only staff who did shit for the staff team besides jake, have fun then watching the server crumble lol

The server didn't crumble before you, it won't crumble after you. Feel free to admit to being wrong and not act so superior.

Tenalic , take your losses and just step down... You won't win this battle.. The battle was over before it began. Garnet is the big boss man here so if he says something we all listen. Just stahppp you're just ruining your reputation around here man.

• The Garnut
1 minute ago, 123 said:

not acting superior, considering im the only person who ever got staff in trouble and followed the rules, dont be so oblivious to the fact this server's going downhill, every staff member is resigning for a reason, don't be inferior.

Look kid, I don't plan on continuing this discussion. You outright banned a guy for spawning in 4 props in spawn, and I asked Evity to give you a strike. Rather than being accepting of the fact you decided to poke fun at the situation and at me over Teamspeak while acting entitled. 

The staff members that resigned recently maybe has to do with the fact school just came back about a week ago, not that you would know. Same reason why the server's population has gone down. Anyhoo, thanks for showing your true color. Now stop responding before I get you off the forums aswell kid.

5 hours ago, Trash said:

I know most of you don't have lives don't pretend you do.

Joke or not, please don't just go around saying this, if it is a joke, no one will take you seriously in your appeal, and if it isn't, that's just disrespectful. I wake up at around 2:30 AM just about every other day to go to work, so yes, a lot of us do have lives outside of gmod and we're not all here just to cater to every single player and have our lives revolve around you.

PS: You need to follow the ban appeal format next time, dunno if it's been accepted now, but the format is there for a reason.