DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Ban Appeal

KingDamon

In-game name: 508 KingDamon 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:156613696
Staff members in-game name:TheDudeAbides
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):STEAM_0:0:94811797
Date & Time of incident:2021-09-20 - 15:54:59
Timezone:EST
Ban Reason: Repeated issues 
How long were you banned for?: 120838.25 minutes 
Proof of Ban:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198273493121/screenshots/?appid=4000
What happened? (include any proof): I logged off last night and then logged on this afternoon and it said that I was banned for Repeated issues 
Why should your ban be removed?: I didn't even get placed in a sit before I got off and I don't even know what I got banned for 

Edited by KingDamon
  • Disagree 1

Abides extended the ban since you already previously had an extended ban in the past.
Sometimes he goes through the ban list to extend repeat offenders bans.
af915f0411e5e76f6b9300b8ed6d32de.png

You were initially banned by @xo6o for RDM + LTAP.
a071ca25d667ce602b27fd498acce687.png

so @xo6o needs to show his proof of that, & then another admin can weigh in on the proper ban length if its not successfully appealed.

1 minute ago, Proggy said:

Abides extended the ban since you already previously had an extended ban in the past.
Sometimes he goes through the ban list to extend repeat offenders bans.
af915f0411e5e76f6b9300b8ed6d32de.png

You were initially banned by @xo6o for RDM + LTAP.
a071ca25d667ce602b27fd498acce687.png

so @xo6o needs to show his proof of that, & then another admin can weigh in on the proper ban length if its not successfully appealed.

If its Rdm+Ltap how is that repeated issues???

• Disagree 1

Oh boy if this isn't the first time of trying to get out of something nice try. 

You know exactly what you got banned for and playing like you don't won't make it any better.

Here is the proof needed and hopfully he will learn. 

This video is evidence that both Gni knight and king - along with others ( I have the full video ) as seen I'm standing minding my own biz not doing much but waiting for these 2 people to leave. as I continue to wait King kills me in the process of.. Nothing really. https://streamable.com/jayhbc

I +1 the extended ban to keep please. 

• Agree 1

while I don't have any concrete evidence for this ban i am good friends with damon and was in call for everything happening. I believe the RDM+LTAP ban is valid, but Knoxx who he RDMed waited for him to get off to report him. I don't see how this makes sense for a repeated issues ban considering he only killed one person, and there was no other issues going on. this doesn't warrant a 3 month ban at all

• Disagree 3

@Rapts You've been told before to keep off ban appeals when you have nothing to add to them. 
also at the time we were flooded with sits so he probably  reported it straight away but it took some time seen as me a zen were the only ones taking sits at the time.

Edited by xo6o
  • Agree 1
3 minutes ago, Anon10011 said:

Oh boy if this isn't the first time of trying to get out of something nice try. 

You know exactly what you got banned for and playing like you don't won't make it any better.

Here is the proof needed and hopfully he will learn. 

This video is evidence that both Gni knight and king - along with others ( I have the full video ) as seen I'm standing minding my own biz not doing much but waiting for these 2 people to leave. as I continue to wait King kills me in the process of.. Nothing really. https://streamable.com/jayhbc

I +1 the extended ban to keep please. 

Me and Dark said nothing wrong to you 

The only think that dark said is we do not forgive we do not forget 

and then I said WE ON TOP 

I know I'm in the wrong for RDMing you but I should not be getting banned for three months cause of "Repeated issues" 

• Haha 1
Just now, Rapts said:

while I don't have any concrete evidence for this ban i am good friends with damon and was in call for everything happening. I believe the RDM+LTAP ban is valid, but Knoxx who he RDMed waited for him to get off to report him. I don't see how this makes sense for a repeated issues ban considering he only killed one person, and there was no other issues going on. this doesn't warrant a 3 month ban at all

Sorry that is not the case.

Please stop trying to defend rule breaking.

I have the full video of how EVERYTHING went down of you also harassing me with the other 2.    I have in the video oxo taking a while to take my sit and me waiting ( which is what you see me going back for )  You can see in the video if you clicked on it that it shows I made the report. 

Maybe you're watching a different video? 

We'll be reducing the ban to 2 weeks. An extended ban is warranted due to previous issues, but 3 months is excessive.

Not faulting Abides on the ban length, he just saw a previous ban for that length and went with it.