xEnzo

In-game name: The real enzo
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:0:518524114
Warns: 2
Timezone:  GMT+2
Playtime?: |  306:37:11
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Flame Soul, HG Corbz, Zen Memes
    Past experiences as staff: While I haven't been staff on Garnet Gaming, I have instead been staff on a Minecraft server with similar duties On my time staffing on Minecraft, I've developed a good sense in how to respond to players different behaviors and I can handle any situation that is thrown in my direction .And so, I will utilize my knowledge from my past in how I handle sits on DarkRP.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

The position placed upon staff requires that of a dedicated, respectful and selflessness of an individual. From my time on Garnet Gaming, I've come to know the player base, including those in the staff team and I strongly believe that with my respectfulness, patience, and calm demeanor, I would be able to benefit the community greatly. To commence, having started playing on Garnet within the year, I've spent many hours getting to know the player base and learning about everyone I can. In addition, I've come to understand how players can have more difficult days than others and I've learnt to be compassionate and respectful in addressing each player. Lastly, I'm well aware that being a staff member requires hours of the day and I will be glad to do my due diligence to guarantee the server runs smoothly. And therefore as a staff member, I would be able to provide dedicated, respectful, and selfless service.

Gaming communities are known to provide insight and development on leadership. Coming to Garnet Gaming, I am well aware of the importance placed upon staff and I would love for the opportunity to prove the excellence I can show to the team and the community here on Garnet Gaming. To start off, I am confident that I will be able to handle sits in a firm and respectful manner, treating all sides fairly and treating all sides fairly and respectfully, while delivering the proper punishment, and helping the at fault side learn to avoid Having been in numerous sits during my time on Dark Rp, I've come to understand when a player learns what they've done is wrong and when they're just taking the warn or jail, and I believe I will be able to properly educate them in avoiding future sits. By spending a moment of time with the at fault party after the sit, I can help them understand the rule they've broken and any more rules they need clarifying. And so, if provided the chance, I would love to grow alongside the staff team in ensuring that Garnet Gaming continues to prosper with good leadership.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?  I was banned, although I was new at the time and while that is no excuse for my actions, I have learnt from my mistakes and am a much more well rounded, and educated player.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Sep 22 2021
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can play Monday to Friday around 3 to 5 hours and on weekend can be up to 12 hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Yes I play basketball,paddle,Badminton,Competitive arm-wrestling
Did you read the staff rules?: The Real Enzo

• Like 5
34 minutes ago, Enzorimasson said:

Competitive arm-wrestling

That’s pretty legit, never knew it was a thing. Anywhoooo your app looks okay nothing over the top or amazing but there’s not really anything to fault you on as well. I can see you understand the general concepts of what it would take being staff to keep yourself composed which is a big plus. Wish you the best and good luck. +1

• Like 2
On 9/27/2021 at 1:40 PM, Enzorimasson said:

Warns: 2

Kindy iffy- I'd like to know what those warns are though.

On 9/27/2021 at 1:40 PM, Enzorimasson said:

The position placed upon staff requires that of a dedicated, respectful and selflessness of an individual. From my time on Garnet Gaming, I've come to know the player base, including those in the staff team and I strongly believe that with my respectfulness, patience, and calm demeanor, I would be able to benefit the community greatly. To commence, having started playing on Garnet within the year, I've spent many hours getting to know the player base and learning about everyone I can. In addition, I've come to understand how players can have more difficult days than others and I've learnt to be compassionate and respectful in addressing each player. Lastly, I'm well aware that being a staff member requires hours of the day and I will be glad to do my due diligence to guarantee the server runs smoothly. And therefore as a staff member, I would be able to provide dedicated, respectful, and selfless service.

Gaming communities are known to provide insight and development on leadership. Coming to Garnet Gaming, I am well aware of the importance placed upon staff and I would love for the opportunity to prove the excellence I can show to the team and the community here on Garnet Gaming. To start off, I am confident that I will be able to handle sits in a firm and respectful manner, treating all sides fairly and treating all sides fairly and respectfully, while delivering the proper punishment, and helping the at fault side learn to avoid Having been in numerous sits during my time on Dark Rp, I've come to understand when a player learns what they've done is wrong and when they're just taking the warn or jail, and I believe I will be able to properly educate them in avoiding future sits. By spending a moment of time with the at fault party after the sit, I can help them understand the rule they've broken and any more rules they need clarifying. And so, if provided the chance, I would love to grow alongside the staff team in ensuring that Garnet Gaming continues to prosper with good leadership.

This threw me onto it. Nice juicy paragraphs. Goodluck but if you could let us know for what the warns are?

+1

As new information has been brought up, You lied to other staff members and tried to bullshit your way through that sit, You're making comments that you know will piss off people while being in a sit. You're application is spot on, But the video speaks for itself.

Edited by LASDSheriffDog
New Information was brought up.
  • Agree 1

+1
yes.

After much consideration i do not think you are suitable to be staff on this staff discord because you lie in a sit with ballparks video evidence you also you can not control how you speak when glorb talks to you and i see you around talking to people minging atm i think you should wait another while until reapplying.

Link to Ballparks video: https://youtu.be/oEtN4A7b7BY

Edited by Brianoo
+1 to -1
  • Agree 1

-1 Normally I would have plus 1'd this but after previous sits that I have taken with you I've found that I have  had to consistently pull you aside and talk to you about the way you were conducting yourself to the other people. Combined with the video that frank had shown in your previous application I feel as if you simply need to work on conducting yourself more maturely in order for me to change this to a +1. You are a great guy and i believe you can be great staff in the future but I feel you have a few things to work on before

• Agree 2
1 hour ago, Brianoo said:

After much consideration i do not think you are suitable to be staff on this staff discord because you lie in a sit with ballparks video evidence you also you can not control how you speak when glorb talks to you and i see you around talking to people minging atm i think you should wait another while until reapplying.

34 minutes ago, Glorbnob said:

1 Normally I would have plus 1'd this but after previous sits that I have taken with you I've found that I have  had to consistently pull you aside and talk to you about the way you were conducting yourself to the other people. Combined with the video that frank had shown in your previous application I feel as if you simply need to work on conducting yourself more maturely in order for me to change this to a +1. You are a great guy and i believe you can be great staff in the future but I feel you have a few things to work on before

-1 listen bud I really appreciated it when you came to me in private to apologize for the sit that was during your last application but then as me, glorb, and hoal were handling a sit with someone that you had reported while I was tp'd out of the sit I hear from glorb that you made a smart ass comment to enrage the reporter which I don't care for at all, and really takes away from the apology and makes me wonder if you really meant it.

I don't think you'll fit well among the staff team at this time, my interactions with you have been to negative for me to consider +1'ing this app so I'll be leaving this app to a -1

• Agree 1

no for the above cause im too tired to reply -1

2 hours ago, Brianoo said:

After much consideration i do not think you are suitable to be staff on this staff discord because you lie in a sit with ballparks video evidence you also you can not control how you speak when glorb talks to you and i see you around talking to people minging atm i think you should wait another while until reapplying

1 hour ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

I don't think you'll fit well among the staff team at this time, my interactions with you have been to negative for me to consider +1'ing this app so I'll be leaving this app to a -1

https://youtu.be/oEtN4A7b7BY

• Agree 1