DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Amzingpandas staff application

In-game name: 11A COL Amzingpandas

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 20

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞 STEAM_0:0:139391079

Warns: 2 warns, one for crouch jump and one for RDM

Timezone: PST

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 11A COL Amzingpandas has played for 1346:09:24.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES

Referral(s): Smity, itssbios, kyle death, zedd

Past experiences as staff: back in 2017

How do you plan on benefiting our server? 

One big thing that I will be able to help with since I’m on in the high pop hours due to me living in the PST Time zone. Also due to that I will be able to be on later hours of the night. I’m exceptional at my position currently and in knowing the rules as basically the in between guy for my faction if there were any issues within it.  So to create beyond any doubt that there's nobody pulling that absent from them. In the event that there's , I will converse with them. IT’s not fair right away to give them no chance and  that will guarantee respect for me and the individuals of the server. I need to form beyond any doubt that everybody is having fun but at the same time they need to be taking after the rules of GG. I'm attending to try my best to make that happen for everybody when I am playing. Particularly within the AM hours when not truly any mods or admins that are on. That’s where the server needs to offer assistance the foremost. I will happily fill that part.

I would say I'm exceptionally recognizable with the rules of the server and how to deal with certain circumstances. As of late within the am hours like i’ve said I have seen that the server needs more staff to form the server for more pleasant amid times like this. But primarily to resolve any issues on the server. I arrange to create modern players' involvement on the server more agreeable so they would adore to keep on playing on Garnet Gaming and trust for them to investigate a few of the other garnet servers too. During times like this I've seen tons of individuals Minging, Not caring to RP additionally Mass RDMing when seeing individuals doing all of these things it truly makes others irate. I would want these “modern” or new players to stay so we get this server to be a better place than it is now. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: NO

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Aug 23 2021

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4-6 hours per day. Then More on the weekends like 12.

Edited by thepandagaming27
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 8
6 hours ago, Funk said:

+1

I know you pandas, and your a good dude. I think you can contribute a lot to the server. I'd love to see you as a part of the staff team man. 

^+1

if you ever ask me to be dragged into the 055 channel again I'm going to smack you!

Best of luck man! -Texas

+1

We've had our fair share of disputes and situations but it always boils down to us figuring it out and moving on. Being in teamspeak with you is always funny except for the moments you blow my eardrums out. You're level headed and able to organize and be a good leader as you're the COL of 11A. I personally think you deserve a trial period to see how you do as a staff member.