Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 16
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561198997982369
Warns: 2 both for rdm
Timezone: EST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 300:05:22
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Velo
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I don't got any on gmod.
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]I plan on benefiting the server by bringing the community more into contact and doing things that would require communication from all kinds of people compared to the way it is now where your group is your only main source of communication/teamwork. Another way I would plan on benefiting the server would be through help with all tryouts trainings events anything that would involve me getting to know all the factions people to be able to bring the community and turn into a even better one. On top of that I feel like I'm transparent enough to be able to understand multiple perspectives on certain things involving the community/server and respect.  I also play like literally every day meaning I have a lot of time to deal with all types of issues on daily bases and be just like a judge

In terms of the garnet server I highly enjoy playing on here and talking to all the people on here whether it be good or bad interactions. With stating this I also believe that I could bring into fruition a lot of ways to make the server always have something interactive happening even during downtime instead of people just standing around waiting for tryouts or for events. I could do this by hosting things like mutli-course Tali vs US sims to get both sides involved and interacting with each other so that new players on each side can get to know the multiple personalities of both sides. I also want to crack down on the racism that just so happens to occur on the server you don't understand just how many times I've heard someone say the hard R and get 0 to no punishments this could A be off-putting to certain players I actually know someone who quit because of this and B if players see someone else being racist and not getting punished then some might think huh how about I do the same since there's barely any consequences and I personally don't want to see that happen.

Another way that I personally believe that I could crack down upon in the server is extreme toxicity. What I mean by this is I could bring 2 players who have some sort of distaste or just hatred towards each other and refuse to even speak to each other and have them settle their beef out and put it aside as unwillingness to work with somebody over a disagreement it brings down server rp and moral. I know these types of things aren’t super duper common but it happens enough that more high power position players could have issues and I would like to get rid of or atleast suppress these kinds of things to an extent. Doesn’t mean all toxicity is bad but sometimes it’s taken way too far for little to no reasons in general.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details yes I have been warned twice for rdm the first time when I was somewhat new to the server I saw a goat wasn't looking at it right and thought it was inside the base and killed it. The second time was sometime after the tali switch due to a false raid call had a misunderstanding and killed a person for it and got a warn for that as well.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I got a year minimum to contribute.

Edited by leansamuel101
Just wanted to add that idea in as I have dealt with this myself recently and it entirely sucks tbh
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 3

+1

I am going to +1 this application. You are a good guy Woods, and you definitely have good intentions wherever you go. I was able to witness your intentions first handedly in GB, and I am sure that others will see your good intentions as well, soon. You can be kind of mingy at times, that would be true, but it's nothing to worry too much about since it's easily adjustable for you. I have faith in your ability to handle situations in a serious manner and I definitely trust that you will be a good addition to the staff team once given the opportunity.

Good luck with your application, Woods.

neutral. I haven't had any bad interactions with you. from what I've seen, there is nothing to suggest he wouldn't make a good staff member. could beef your paragraphs up a bit on how you are actually going to benefit the server. doing tryouts and training is great but its also a responsibility of having a leadership position. 1 more solid idea and i would change to a +1

Edit:

Change to +1 

Edited by Off_Oldie
1 hour ago, Off_Oldie said:

neutral. I haven't had any bad interactions with you. from what I've seen, there is nothing to suggest he wouldn't make a good staff member. could beef your paragraphs up a bit on how you are actually going to benefit the server. doing tryouts and training is great but its also a responsibility of having a leadership position. 1 more solid idea and i would change to a +1

Since you have said this I have edited my app and put in a couple extra paragraphs for another way I could help out or another idea that could be helpful to benefitting the server thats come from my own experience on the server itself thanks for your feedback

4 hours ago, DennyB said:

-1  From me. The level of minge and level of seriousness needs to be balanced more.  From personal experiences you seem just a tad bit power hungry but that could be my perception.  

Best of luck to you anyway

Ok I can understand the whole minge and I have been working on improving that and I believe it shows but power hungry? I have no idea where you’ve gotten that from and I’d honestly like to know where you have so I can correct it cause I got no intentions like that at all