SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:155818044
Warns:Rdm
Timezone: Eastern time zone
Playtime?:328:00:20
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] 
    Past experiences as staff:July 6th
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? I'm hard working, Im chark (jk), I love interacting, and I'm not socially awkward.. I will all ways have time to spend on game and things to do on here. I know for a fact i can me a staff more than a normal player taking in sits as fast as i can, I've been a mod so i know the gimmicks and all the commands. I'm a fast responder i always have very bind to make sure I can help as fast as I can, Im friends with a lot of admins so i can also get a some help from a few.

I'm somewhat active and know my way around this server, I've been playing since 2017-18 or something like that, I'm not that old but i can assure you I'm not annoying or picky or just a general annoying mod. I understand that being a mod is a privilege not option. I'm here to step up and work hard for my position and not complain about a single problem. I can be very calm a collective and I'm a master at nerve control. Ive never lashed out on anyone and never will. I was born in a family who have always been calm people so I'm ready to take on any challenge standing in my way to fix whatever problem i can.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? 2 Weeks, I think mass rdm
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, September 2, July 6
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: About 10 hours a week
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Skating, Hanging out with buddies, and school
Did you read the staff rules?: Workers Chark

Edited by Chark

short paragraphs.

https://prnt.sc/1ursnwf i mean, these are old obviously, but nice to mention. im assuming you quit for large periods of time, given the gap between punishments.

2 hours ago, Chark said:

About 10 hours a week

not the most time to contribute, but if ur active i suppose you can get work done.

2 hours ago, Chark said:

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

you didnt asnwer these ones, staff needs teamspeak and a microphone and more than anything, a recording software to record sits ect for proof.

all in all, i dont think your quiet ready yet, havnt seen you on myself ( then again im not the most active).

I`d say beef up those paragraphs, check out the things i said, make sure everything is answered, and it wouldnt surprise me if you got accepted.

-Roy Kenneth

• Agree 1

Thank you all for the feedback, reviewing all of the negative feedback I’ve realized I’m not fit for mod. It was fun but I don’t have any special properties and i don’t think I’m fit for it, tbh the reason I got it the first time was luck, a lot of pity was put into that first one getting me mod, and it’s ok, I have realized that I’m better off as a player instead. Thank you for making me realize this. Best luck to the staff team! 

12 hours ago, royk01 said:

short paragraphs.

https://prnt.sc/1ursnwf i mean, these are old obviously, but nice to mention. im assuming you quit for large periods of time, given the gap between punishments.

not the most time to contribute, but if ur active i suppose you can get work done.

you didnt asnwer these ones, staff needs teamspeak and a microphone and more than anything, a recording software to record sits ect for proof.

all in all, i dont think your quiet ready yet, havnt seen you on myself ( then again im not the most active).

I`d say beef up those paragraphs, check out the things i said, make sure everything is answered, and it wouldnt surprise me if you got accepted.

-Roy Kenneth

Uhm the answers are underlined