Staff members in-game name: LSAC
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): N/A
Date & Time of incident: 10/04/2021 6:10 PM
Timezone: PST
Ban Reason: No cheaters allowed
How long were you banned for?: Perm
Proof of Ban: 

ZwIExZb.jpg
What happened? (include any proof):  Not sure, I got killed during war, hopped into a truck after i respawned and got banned by the bot. Other than that was playing war normally. Wish i got recorded evidence of this but unfortunately wasnt recording at the time.  (though the bot did kick me once before while I was AFK. )
Why should your ban be removed?:  Well im most certainly not cheating, ive built up a pretty good name for myself in the community and The last thing id want to do is ruin it right now.

Edited by SadKnickHours
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 7
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

@Nutter will need to deal with this appeal due to it being from the bot.

He has stated on other appeals however that what you get banned for is not necessarily what you did the moment before a ban.

• StarWarsRP Management Team

"My apologies for the false ban detection by the Leys Anticheat. On 10/05/2021 I had turned off all detections that were showing potential of false detections, however, the creator (Leys) insisted I turn on a method that I raised concerns regarding, and it seemed to have gone on a rampage of banning everyone on the server. This situation will not arise again as that detection method was removed, and only the conservative (100% chance of positive detection) methods were left on the server - albeit less effective.

The creator of the Anticheat has been notified, and all players affected have been unbanned." - Garnet

@Fonza Please lock and move