Timezone: CT
Ban Reason: "No Cheaters Allowed"
How long were you banned for?: perma
Proof of Ban:

20211005135404_1.jpg?width=720&height=40
What happened? (include any proof):

https://streamable.com/7vdgk8
Why should your ban be removed?:

Wasn't on the server for 2 months, and when I come back to play with friends for a bit, this happens. At the time of the ban, I sat down on a ledge next to the Tali front gate, tabbed out, and resumed writing a story i've been working on. I left the room to grab some water, came back, and checked on my status in Gmod, curious if i had been killed by the afk timer. when i tabbed back in I was banned. it was during peacetime.

I've noticed while running around, knifing the air while talking to people on TS, i'll knife somebody totally invisible (the bot.) If what it does is collect data over time, then I'm sure that has something to do with it.

I haven't played Gmod in 2-3 months, let alone any multiplayer FPS. I've been enjoying my time on singleplayer RPGs.

ong this bot sucks, too many people are suffering from this issue.

Edited by Ritzu
  • Agree 3
  • The Garnut

My apologies for the false ban detection by the Leys Anticheat. On 10/05/2021 I had turned off all detections that were showing potential of false detections, however, the creator (Leys) insisted I turn on a method that I raised concerns regarding, and it seemed to have gone on a rampage of banning everyone on the server. This situation will not arise again as that detection method was removed, and only the conservative (100% chance of positive detection) methods were left on the server - albeit less effective.

The creator of the Anticheat has been notified, and all players affected have been unbanned.

• Like 1