SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:419873569
Staff members in-game name: @Nutter
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:101348488
Date & Time of incident: 10/5/21
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: Cheating
How long were you banned for?: perma
Proof of Ban: 

2021-10-05 - 19:01:06 A Python?(STEAM_0:1:419873569) Leystryku(STEAM_0:0:101348488) Perm ==========[/LSAC/]========== No cheaters allowed. ==========[STAFF ACCESS]========== Hey, you have access to the !ac command. If you believe got banned or get kicked frequently, please configure the Anti-Cheat, so that it fits to your addon setup. You can do this by adjusting the modules in the !ac Modules Tab. This has to be done depending on your server all servers have different setups.

What happened? (include any proof): Well Eli, Forza and acer came to the base acting as the Total drama island crew we talked then they left base, i got the funny idea to shoot eli (it ended in eli dying) i turned around reloaded my mosin then I got banned 
Why should your ban be removed?: lmao these are all false bans I don't cheat. im also a dogshit player

• Creative 1
  • Agree 4
  • The Garnut

My apologies for the false ban detection by the Leys Anticheat. On 10/05/2021 I had turned off all detections that were showing potential of false detections, however, the creator (Leys) insisted I turn on a method that I raised concerns regarding, and it seemed to have gone on a rampage of banning everyone on the server. This situation will not arise again as that detection method was removed, and only the conservative (100% chance of positive detection) methods were left on the server - albeit less effective.

The creator of the Anticheat has been notified, and all players affected have been unbanned.

• Like 1