DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Buddha Ban Appeal

BuddhaALT

In-game name: Buddha
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:50942375
Staff members in-game name: Garnet
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:182379093
Date & Time of incident: October 10th (ish)
Timezone: PST
Ban Reason: Perm (Garnet)
How long were you banned for?: Pernamently
Proof of Ban:

ATeGplc.png

What happened? (include any proof):

I had just come back from serving a 6 month ban, which I tried to appeal and was denied. I joined back for 3-4 days, and Garnet permanently banned me. I was a detriment to the community and the server, so the ban was justified.

Why should your ban be removed?:

Hindsight is always 20/20. Had I been self aware a year ago, I would not have been in half the hot water I was in. I was power hungry as DarkRP staff, ruining the DarkRP server as I was leaving, and brought my toxicity and shitty personality to MilitaryRP. I would have banned myself too if I was Garnet. I made excuse after excuse, and was given multiple chances to prove myself, which I ultimately tarnished and took for granted. I honestly have no clue what I was thinking back then, and I only wish I could have left of my own accord or fixed my act up. It has been a year since then, and I've distanced myself for a year now, staying out of the community with only slight updates from friends still within. Worked on my personal issues and personality for the benefit of myself. However, this month, I felt nostalgic and started to visit the forums more frequently. I sort of slipped and became re-invested, and I wanted to play MilitaryRP again. Being banned, I did the slightly questionable and obviously stupid action of ALTing on the server - but to my surprise I had a blast. With a clean slate, I interacted with those who have deep hatred of me (for good reason) and showed them that I was capable of something different. I proved myself through actions, not words, that I am not the shitty person my name holds. On the third day of my ALT's lifespan, I had made friends with some Rangers, most of TSFU, and almost all of 313. I feel as if I proved myself to the community that I am worthy to be given one last chance through my actions. If this was a year ago, I would have rambled on for at least two more pages, crying about how I've changed and how I need another shot. I'm honestly disgusted at myself for ever thinking something like that would work. 

I am willing to deny myself of playing war, joining a faction, or even using in game communication if it means I can rebuild myself through my actions. Over the past year I've been brainstorming suggestions and events that I feel would add to benefit the community. Apologies are not meant for appeals. I hope I've gained your support through my recent actions. Thanks.

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Cringe 1
  • 300 IQ 2
  • Spicy 1
  • Haha 1
  • Informative 1
  • Disagree 9

Sorry let me clarify why i -1. He does not deserve a third chance. Alted and catfishes people on the server. I doubt he changed. Stay off the server. Plus catfished me and broke my heart

Edited by Shibe
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Winner 8

-1 look buddha you alted... catfished people and just overall you could've taken so many better approaches. You in my opinion don't bring anything to the server if unbanned so there is no reason to unban you. 

• Like 4
  • Agree 1

Denied

You literally just ban evaded [posing as an e-girl?????], and you think you're in a good spot to post an appeal & claim that your personality has been worked on?

Your original ban was permanent and ban evasion is another permanent ban.
You are not eligible for appeal at this point, so don't waste your own time and our administrations time by typing up another one.

To be clear, this appeal still would be denied even without the recent ban evasion.