Taliban Marksman

Sergg

Suggestion: After talking in the discord server with other players, I think it's safe to say that Taliban need a sniper for non dono players. This would help player count and most likely have more players staying on if they don't need to donate for a sniper class. With that being said I'd suggest giving the Taliban the garnet_simsks. This would help newer players or even old players who don't want to purchase a perma sniper. The whitelist would be Sharpshooter, granted the weapon is used by T2 scout, U.S has our T2 scout and marksman with the same weapon, just T2 gets an AR-15 on top of that. I think this would create an equal playfield for both the US and AFG, as Taliban currently have no non dono whitelist that gives them any sort of long ranged weapon such as the SKS.

In addition to this we would need to add another whitelist for the US, suggestions were to give the Base US some sort of explosives like the Taliban arsonist. Not to sure what the explosives could be considering that SOC have grenades and that would make certain SOC classes useless such as Infringer. Explosives could be implemented and make another whitelist for US so that both factions now have even and balanced classes along with the same amount of whitelists.

Edited by Sergg
  • Disagree 2
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

With this suggestion, as of this comment, Taliban would be given an extra whitelist which is not what was discussed in the Discord server. If this suggestion was accepted in this form then Tali would have more base whitelists than US, and in the Discord the addition of an Army explosives class was brought up to even the whitelist number. I'll remove my -1 if this is updated.

Note after edit: Removed my -1, but not giving the suggestion a +1 because I don't particularly care about Tali Marksman & Army Explosive

Edited by Theos
Suggestion was updated
  • Like 1

Neutral

I don't mind Taliban getting a marksman rifle for their regular whitelists, but there needs to be some balancing in that case like Theos already stated. There's already some sort of imbalance because of the explosives that were added to the AFG SOC factions, so might want to work on that first before we add even more to the Taliban side.

Edited by Whue
Assumed it was about an actual sniper, going by the title.
  • StarWarsRP Management Team
3 minutes ago, Whue said:

Nonetheless, base factions have a marksman rifle which is enough in my opinion

Poor titling. Taliban's Marksman rifle is currently only available in Tier 2 class. This suggestion is to add another whitelist with the Marksman rifle, to have a dedicated marksman class. No sniper

• Haha 1