Jashmeed Moderator Application

Jashmeed

+1 

I have had many interactions with jashmeed and they have all been positive. He has a good balance of when to be serious and when to goof off a bit and have fun. Additionally, Jashmeed has been very active and is quite well known throughout AFG. However, as others stated, he isn't that well known within US, so it wouldnt hurt to hop on US occasionally and get to know more people there. 

Opinion of a couple of trustworthy People should be enough to tell you the player is worthy of staff.  None of the involve yourself more bullshit when you already have some trustworthy players who can say hey , this guy is good.  You guys feel the need to not trust what other people are saying. 

the Player has received support from 

PrisonNightmare

Jackal

Soapp

Hysteria. 

All these people here have been here for a good amount of time. Jackal is a former manger? Prison Has been here for years.  I remember playing with Hysteria and he was a former admin. All these people in my eyes know the good qualities of what a staff member should be. They know who is good and who’s isn’t. Stop worrying about talking to the player and think about what some of the trustworthy people are saying. 

Overall. +1 

Good Community Support.  Mature and he seems active. 

On 10/24/2021 at 12:01 AM, SirSmity said:

Grow a pair please. This ain’t toxic at all and what I see is a player not hiding in the shadow and actual doing something good, 

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 5
  • Cringe 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
On 10/26/2021 at 2:37 PM, OpTic Gunner said:

Opinion of a couple of trustworthy People should be enough to tell you the player is worthy of staff.  None of the involve yourself more bullshit when you already have some trustworthy players who can say hey , this guy is good.  You guys feel the need to not trust what other people are saying. 

the Player has received support from 

PrisonNightmare

Jackal

Soapp

Hysteria. 

All these people here have been here for a good amount of time. Jackal is a former manger? Prison Has been here for years.  I remember playing with Hysteria and he was a former admin. All these people in my eyes know the good qualities of what a staff member should be. They know who is good and who’s isn’t. Stop worrying about talking to the player and think about what some of the trustworthy people are saying. 

Overall. +1 

Good Community Support.  Mature and he seems active. 

Grow a pair please. This ain’t toxic at all and what I see is a player not hiding in the shadow and actual doing something good, 

i see where your coming from however most of the people who have +1ed are tali mains as several others have stated jashmeed isnt well known on the us side i personally havent had any interactions with him so im going with neutral and suggest that he becomes a bit more well known server wide as it helps to be known on each faction side

• Agree 1