Adding an explosive to US Base Faction/ 11B

HonestDog

Description: Since the addition of nitro glycerin the US base faction or 11B should get a counter like a single grenade. You would have to be MSG+ too get it and you should have good behavior. Tryouts for this are single strike tryouts. As a US main, whenever I play war I usually get a nitro to the face and since it explodes on impact you will be dead. Adding another thing too this the Base Faction Grenades should have a smaller blast radius then the cachet grenades.

Reasoning: By 11B being able to counter the Arsonist class and giving 11B a reason to stay on the server and rank up.

Additional Information: The Grenade tryouts should only be held once a week so that they are rarer to be apart of so more ppl get on when we host tryouts for it. The class should be called US Army : Special GU

GU stands for grenade unit.

Edited by HonestDog
  • Disagree 2
15 minutes ago, PrisonNightmare said:

Base factions shouldn't have explosives to begin with, I'm of the personal opinion the arsonist class should be swapped out for a marksman class anyways. Don't think adding even more explosives to the server would benefit it in anyway.

Yeah I should've probably said or either add a Marksmen class too Tali

7 hours ago, HonestDog said:

Yeah I should've probably said or either add a Marksmen class too Tali

Similar suggestion was just denied for Tali Marksmen.  Salmon stated that Tali Can either Get Marksmen or Arsonist but not both. It is reasonable to assume that the same applies to the US.

Edited by jas0n
  • Agree 1