DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Serg's Staff App

Sergg

+1 

Hes pretty active from what I see and pretty mature. He is constantly being helpful with things in army and from what I see good in events. Would be a great addition to the staff team and he has plenty of experience. Would love to see good work come from him

• Like 1

+1

really active, help when every he can, really mature. know what he is doing also a great team member to play with i would love to work with him, would make a great addition to the staff team

Current : 75R 2BAT SGT Amzingpandas

Former : MARSOC GEN/LtCol Amzingpandas | 18B 1SG Amzingpandas | 11A MG Amzingpandas 
MRP  : Mod

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, zoahl said:

There has been moments in OOC where you’d act out and be genuinely toxic towards the other side which has warranted mutechat more than one time 

Maybe I just don’t pay attention, but I haven’t seen any of that tbh. Unless any screenshots are provided (not that I expect any from a mute chat), I’ll give my +1. Good luck Serg!

Edited by acer
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, zoahl said:

There has been moments in OOC where you’d act out and be genuinely toxic towards the other side which has warranted mutechat more than one time 

Perfectly understandable, I appreciate your feedback : )

• Agree 1
19 hours ago, Sergg said:

In-game name: 75R 3BAT MSG Serg

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 18

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:47160365

Warns: 1 Warn for self damage March 3 2021

Timezone: EST 

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 707 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Kyle, Texas, and Smity

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was an admin on a SWRP server as well as a Super admin on another SWRP, I have experience with sits and working with other players on a daily basis.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I've been playing actively, everyday for the last month and a half. I feel that I can help within the server and would love to do so. I'm always on and have no issues logging onto the server to help within our community. My rep on the server, to my knowledge is good with other players and staff within Garnet Gaming. I have had past experience as a staff member on StarWarsRP, so I have a good understanding on how to do my job and what is expected of me. I wish to see Garnet grow and become better as a community and as a server. I think adding new dedicated members to a staff team wouldn't be a bad thing. I know the rules on the server as well as how to deal with mingey players. I have no issues viewing clips from other members off of a report claim. I will try in the best of my power to hold fair sits, regardless of personal experience with that said player. I enjoy our staff team now and would enjoy our staff team even more if I could be a part of the help. We've also recently had some issues within the server regarding minges. I am usually on late nights when the only players on are new trainees and AFKs. Me being staff would also help benefit these type of scenarios if there was a massRDM or someone blatantly breaking rules. I also feel that me being a staff member on other servers definitely helps for me becoming staff and knowing the commands. I would try to best of my ability to claim sits whenever they are needed no matter what is happening within the server at the time. I'm a very dedicated player to this server and would love to be able to do further more and help within our community. I appreciate our staff team and the work they do as well as our player base. 

I have never had any issues with my behavior on the server and when things need to be taken seriously, I take them seriously. I've always been a MRP player but this server is hands down my favorite server to play on and be a part of. The community is great and I would love to continue the community expand. I have been in rangers ever since I came back to the server and I've shown dedication within rangers. I can no doubt in my mind show and prove my dedication within the staff team. I appreciate the time each of you have taken to read my application and I hope to see you guys on the server as a T. Mod. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details| Only thing I've ever had was a warn within the server which is stated above.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: This is my first application 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Everyday (occasionally may miss a day)

Neutral, alright man the activity the dedication to the server and the past experience is good to know about but I would like to see some more ideas or way you would benefit the server other then taking sits stopping people from minging or stopping people from breaking rules blatantly something that isn’t exactly expected of you is what I’m looking for 

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Friendly 1
1 hour ago, leansamuel101 said:

Neutral, alright man the activity the dedication to the server and the past experience is good to know about but I would like to see some more ideas or way you would benefit the server other then taking sits stopping people from minging or stopping people from breaking rules blatantly something that isn’t exactly expected of you is what I’m looking for 

I understand where you are coming from, I think this will be something I will do, but need to start somewhere first

39 minutes ago, Sergg said:

I understand where you are coming from, I think this will be something I will do, but need to start somewhere first

I think it’s better for you to state what your ideas are now or think up of what they are so you can stand out as an individual

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
1 minute ago, leansamuel101 said:

I think it’s better for you to state what your ideas are now or think up of what they are so you can stand out as an individual

Basically I'm applying because we had server issues regarding population as well and I'm just a player who can't really do much hence the reason I wish to apply... To see the server improvement and be able to help instead of just being a player on the server.

+1, Me and Serg were playing together on a very late night during war which means he is able to get on when other staff members may not be able too. He is a very coolheaded guy and is perfectly capable of accomplishing staff duties. He is in a very respected regiment and is all around a pretty cool guy. Good luck man

5 hours ago, zoahl said:

Also, It is not good to make certain claims like this without proof or some sort of evidence leading to this it gives alot of people the wrong idea and could lead to more -1's even if this isn't true. If something like this was happening you should've probably informed Hawk(Alpha) or Hopkins(Eli). @eli_ Could you add anything to this? Has this happened to Serg recently and would you recommend him for staff

Edited by Horseyy
  • Like 1