[ak47] - Staff Application

ak47

For everyone leaving a -1 because he had his name as a hacking client that doesn't even support GMOD when he FIRST JOINED THE SERVER needs to re-evaluate their -1. You cant hold something as small as this against someone especially if he literally just joined the server and learned from it.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Informative 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1

Hello! Came back to request a denied / approved verdict so I can work towards reapplying and this application can be closed. Again, I would like to thank everyone for the feedback and I hope my previous comment cleared up the situation regarding my old name. Thanks everyone!

• Friendly 1
  • Haha 1
On 11/15/2021 at 10:21 AM, ShankNinja said:

When you joined the server your name was advertising a cheating/hacking forum. When the staff made you change your name, you changed it to another cheating/hacking forum advertisement, before being made to change your name once again.

In my opinion you should have received a punishment for this, but regardless I don't think this behavior is one befitting of the staff role. I can't stand behind the decision to approve you.

I'm not holding his original name against him really... it's the fact he was told that advertising cheats in his name is not allowed, and was told to change it, after which he changed it to yet ANOTHER cheating advertisement. Considering this all happened less than a week ago (meaning he hasn't really had much time in my opinion to learn the server very well), I think his staff app was poorly timed.

All I know about ak47 is that he had cheating advertisements in his name, and instead of listening to the staff and changing it to a non-offensive name, he further wasted the staff's time by changing it to a separate hacking advertisement.

I think if he takes the time to improve his image within the community he will be able to put this behind him. But playing for a week is not a good enough amount of time to become a well-known member in the community, so it's my opinion that he should continue improving his reputation and try again when he's known by others.

Denied, on these grounds you may reapply in 2 weeks. I can't exactly punish you for your previous names now, so I'll let it slide, but know if this sort of thing happens again it's going to be a permanent ban. Do not reuse your paragraphs, and I strongly recommend you distinguish yourself in the community in order to help your reputation. Good luck!

• 300 IQ 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 2