Killatrons Staff application

Killatron91

In-game name:Killatrons91
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:459970708
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: Killatron91 has played for 258:26:43.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Flame Soul
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] none
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Those in power often help decide if a player will continue playing on a server or not. Being staff requires more than just interest, it requires professionalism, innovation, and consistently being ambitious. To start off, professionalism is always required while on duty and while off duty and that is through kindness, respectfulness and I myself strongly stand by that! To continue on, innovation is required when handling sits as they are never the same. Be it through how punishment is handled or how players are spoken with, I will always be prepared to deal with it head on. Lastly, it doesn't stop at being a mod, you can continue to prosper with ambitious goals by displaying high activity in handling sits, assisting players out of sits, and supporting other staff members be it though game or event or whatever else may be needed. I also am a very active player and I have a very big knowledge about how gmod works.

Without staff, players are not always properly able to deal with situations. I've always understood that it's difficult being the new one to a community and I get that it's hard. As a player, I've loved being able to meet and talk with players both new and old and it's helped me grow as a person. I continue to do so although as a staff member I would be able to handle both their questions but also their issues that arise with other players in a fair, reasonable, and respectful manner. Such being said, I would also properly be able to teach the player in a means that would help them better understand the rules rather than to just punish them and let them learn by themselves. To conclude, I would love for a chance to prove how dedicated I am to bettering the community.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details not that I remember
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes about 3 days ago
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 5 hours on week days and on weekends 10 hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod I like to do like to code discord bots in my free time i was thinking about joining a stem group in my school
Did you read the staff rules?: Killatron91

Edited by Killatron91
  • Like 1

+1

Your application sounds phenomenal. You kinda hit the nail on the head with almost all of your sentences, and it's very refreshing to hear a potential staff member share the same attitude as my own. In fact, if I didn't know any better, I'd almost think that I wrote this application. I believe your attitude, as expressed in your paragraphs, is exactly the type of attitude we want for our staff members.

Great work and I love to see how you improved your application from just three days ago, taking all criticism against you and using it to make your application the cream of the crop.

If I find out @FlameSoul didn't give you his referral I will revert this to a -1,  but based on your last application I have a good feeling you know what a referral constitutes so I'm not doubting it.

Edited by ShankNinja
FlameSoul confirmed his referral
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
On 11/21/2021 at 7:50 PM, Killatron91 said:

5 hours on week days and on weekends 10 hours

If you play for so long every day, you will tire and burn yourself out.

Other than that, you have no current bans on record, your application is professionally written, and the only other concern was mentioned by MisterShankie (You should edit your playtime to what the /playtime (username) command shows).

You've got a friendly attitude in-game and therefore you have my respect. +1 for the opportunity and good luck!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1