Burnie FUBARs - Staff Application

Burnmeister

In-game name:  Burnie FUBAR

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:61347371

Warns: 0 current

Timezone: MST

Playtime?: | Burnie FUBAR has played for 359:07:52.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes     

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]    none

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]  2 Runs as Garnet TTT Staff 1st one I reached L.Mod Before resigning I reapplied and reached S.Mod    

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  

I spent a long time staffing on TTT as it was fun and great to help the player base, However over time I slowly lost my interest in TTT and then along with it the staffing became repetitive because I couldnt enjoy playing the game. Because of that I ended up going to DarkRP which ended up taking over all the time I normally wouldve spent on TTT and has become something I really enjoy playing. Ive noticed that most of the hours im on the server can be a little light on staff members which makes it a real struggle to get stuff done as minges will spike and cause problems for anyone trying to play. 

Overall The main reason Im Interested in being staff is to better the server, engage with darkrp players, get more involved in another part of the community Ive been playing on for months, and staff the server during the hours others cannot.  With my prior experience as staff I feel Id adjust to this servers staff system fairly easily, while I do understand it is a different kind of staffing Im up for the challenge to get to work and be a successful staff member.  I hope to be able to staff here with the same dedication as TTT. Ive never been great at writing so I apologize because I understand my paragraphs are lacking.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: To my memory no real bans and probably slays on ttt  

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I Havent     

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: About 8 - 10 hours every weekend most likely more   

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? none lol

Did you read the staff rules?: Burnie FUBAR

• Like 3

+1

I will attest that Burnmeister (Bernie) was a great staff member in the time he was on TTT. Understandably, TTT does get repetitive, and it can be difficult to grind out longer staffing sessions, unlike with DarkRP (where there is a plethora more to do, and better balance between staffing and gameplay). For this reason, I don’t hold it against him that he eventually lost interest.

Burnmeister did an excellent job during the time he staffed, acts maturely for his age, takes feedback well, and I know he can handle the switch over to the server’s administrative system just fine. I trust that he will be proactive as a staff member, in ensuring that the server's players are taken care of to the best of his ability. He took the time to become more familiar with the player base, as well as the rules, before immediately switching. With his prior staffing experience, I think he would fit in well with the DarkRP staff team ☺️.

Edited by LeKichi
  • Like 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

-1 Got banned on TTT for homophobia, previous staff member on TTT (clearly a minge in the making), and holy shit he is so god damn annoying...

https://imgur.com/a/vIHnmPV

Is what I would say if any of that were true

Truth is, Burnie genuinely cares about any server he would be staffing on. His PO was from me grabbing the wrong steamID, pretty hilarious tho. He was a good staff member on TTT and will likely be a good staff member on DRP.

https://imgur.com/a/yHSarnY

+1

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 2