Warns: i dont have any 
Timezone: est 
Playtime?:|  90:54:20.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] no
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  smelly yoda

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] none
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

The reason you guys should pick me over other applicants because I am reliabable and can help out whenever I'm on gmod. witch means whenever I'm on the server I can be a great help with other mods and staff to greater help the workflow of the server. I can also be of use the please the players of the server in helping them have a better time with ought problems in their gameplay. which in more detail means that I would be able to solve issues diligently in order to  help the community in having a better time and enjoy there stay in the server.

Unlike some applicants I don't just want to be an admin for social credit but to actually better the community and make the server a better place. I wish to help every player I can in the duties of a mod and let everyone have a better time in the server.  Not only this but I wish to make the other mods and admins have an easier time being one as there job duos seem kind of tiring so I put this applications to make the job more comfortable. This is why I would like to become a mod and help the community
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details i have been banned for a day for false rp, i was a hobo lord and forgot that i wasent a thief anymore and tried to advert mug a player and ended with a 24 hour ban
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: i have not made any previous applications
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: i dont have much time saying im still in school and have fairly strict parents so i would have ATLEAST 10 hours a week
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? i have school and family activities after that.
Did you read the staff rules?: yes

• Reread the staff rules again to begin with
  • your spelling of certain words is wrong 
  • it is pretty important to find way to record gameplay. Should you need any suggestions on how to do so let us know. 
  • changing your in game name could potentially help you but it’s just something personally I think 
  • look at some of the accepted staff apps for guidance on what to look for in your app. 

for now -1

• Cringe 1

beef up the paragraphs a little bit more, we need your steamid that isn't it. You can go in-game and type /id (your name). Its also very important that you can clip/record GMOD, otherwise being staff won't work out well.

I like that you can have a lot of hours to contribute to the server but for now im gonna have to -1.

• Didn't read the staff rules.

• Inability to record

• Paragraphs are small, have filler, and sentences end and begin with no regard for punctuation:

"The reason you guys should pick me over other applicants because I am reliabable and can help out whenever I'm on gmod. witch means whenever I'm on the server I can be a great help with other mods and staff to greater help the workflow of the server."

^This is one sentence. Which makes your first paragraph not even meet the 4 sentence requirement.