Festive Milkman580 FUBARS Mod Application

MilkMan580

WARNING IM SCOTISH SO MY SPELLING IS BAD+ I BASICLY DID NOT GO TO SCHOOL

In-game name: Festive milkman580 FUBAR
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:554351307
Warns:0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?:| festive milkman580 FUBAR has played for 280:27:56.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:  No I dont have a microphone yet but I maybe geting one soon. (Sadly in the rules I have to have team speak and a microphone so. 😞 )
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes I use OBS
    Referral(s): Compa mau FUBAR and Codykw
    Past experiences as staff: None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I am a very chill man and I love helping people that are in hard times, I really just want to help the server, be nice to everyone and I want to make new friends . People trust me and i know that is very inportant on this server, becuase if people dont trust others they will never make friends and i can make them trust people more. Most people like me just for being on the server and somtimes i make peoples day for just being there. I am a very happy guy and very energetic so I can make people laugh. I can take a lot of racist and "hurt full" stuff and I will brush it away like a fly.  No matter what I do I will do the right thing even if I have to ban my friend. I will try my hardest to do my best to help people and the comunity.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I was banned for NLR, I think I was level 26 at the time.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I dont know how to check what date the post was but here it is:

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: About 3 hours in a sit a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I play tf2 ,go outside do random stuff and somtimes body build.
Did you read the staff rules?:| Festive milkman580 FUBAR, IE: "Did you read the staff rules: {GG} Garnet.

2 minutes ago, MilkMan580 said:

WARNING IM SCOTISH SO MY SPELLING IS BAD+ I BASICLY DID NOT GO TO SCHOOL

In-game name: Festive milkman580 FUBAR
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:554351307
Warns:0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?:| festive milkman580 FUBAR has played for 280:27:56.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:  No I dont have a microphone yet but I maybe geting one soon. (Sadly in the rules I have to have team speak and a microphone so. 😞 )
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes I use OBS
    Referral(s): Compa mau FUBAR and Codykw
    Past experiences as staff: None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I am a very chill man and I love helping people that are in hard times, I really just want to help the server, be nice to everyone and I want to make new friends . People trust me and i know that is very inportant on this server, becuase if people dont trust others they will never make friends and i can make them trust people more. Most people like me just for being on the server and somtimes i make peoples day for just being there. I am a very happy guy and very energetic so I can make people laugh. I can take a lot of racist and "hurt full" stuff and I will brush it away like a fly.  No matter what I do I will do the right thing even if I have to ban my friend. I will try my hardest to do my best to help people and the comunity.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I was banned for NLR, I think I was level 26 at the time.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I dont know how to check what date the post was but here it is:

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: About 3 hours in a sit a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I play tf2 ,go outside do random stuff and somtimes body build.
Did you read the staff rules?:| Festive milkman580 FUBAR, IE: "Did you read the staff rules: {GG} Garnet.

FORGOT TO SAY I SOUND LIKE IM 5

• Like 2

- Decent Paragraphs

- great interactions from me

- doesn't have a microphone But could get one

NEUTRAL

I will definitely vote a +1 when you get a microphone or other circumstances.

Don't get me wrong we have staff members that don't use there microphones but it is a big help when talking to people in sits and when needed to be talked to.

If other staff don't care that you just type then I will also put a +1

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

• Only one paragraph (minimum is two). I know English isn't your strongest suit but requirements are requirements for a reason.
  • Doesn't have a mic, which is a requirement for staffing.

@Codykw can you confirm your referral? I don't know Compa Mau's forum account so I will have to ask him in the staff discord.

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1
7 hours ago, MilkMan580 said:

sorry man you're gonna have to wait till you get the mic and then reapply, you need a mic to staff

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1
13 minutes ago, ShankNinja said:

• Only one paragraph (minimum is two). I know English isn't your strongest suit but requirements are requirements for a reason.
  • Doesn't have a mic, which is a requirement for staffing.

@Codykw can you confirm your referral? I don't know Compa Mau's forum account so I will have to ask him in the staff discord.

Codykw said yes 

• Like 1
On 11/28/2021 at 6:42 AM, MilkMan580 said:

You don't qualify for the position. You shouldn't have applied then.

Banned for MNLR at level 26 only 2 months ago? You really should focus on the rules more if you're going to want to be dedicated to a server. NLR is in Almost every DarkRP server, so you have no excuse to not have known it.

You're 14, as goes the trend recently of almost entirely 15 and under kids applying. It is becoming a problem and this is a perfect example of someone who is unreliable because of this.

I feel like you didn't really care enough to read the one sentence that says to put 2 paragraphs, so I don't care enough to +1 your application.

Now all of this aside, I HAVE seen you in game and you got a good attitude. I just think you need to grow up a little if you want to staff in on Gmod at all, it's a toxic cesspool and you being a kid is a perfect way to get a target on your head. With no past experience I just can't trust that you can handle this with an application this weak.

• Agree 2

Milk, without going in depth on your application, your behavior in-game has already proven to me that you cannot be trusted with a staffing position. To be blunt, you are rather immature and unprofessional when it comes to arguments on your behalf. I'd give it some time and learn to better yourself socially before applying. -1

• Like 1