Get grownups to Admin your server

Hydroponic

I was just playing on rust server and was talking about whenever I get high I can't find my base and they should add /markhome. A mod responded they never forget which I replied wait till you're 40 I guarantee you will. Then the mod responded Imagine being 40 and getting high and playing rust. 1. Weed is egal in my state and I get it prescribed to me by a physician for ptsd for serving this country in desert storm so you can talk shit and not know wtf is going on around you. 2. That statement made no sense like as soon as people turn 18 they stop all drugs and gaming and instantly work for 4o years until they retire. No fun allowed. So I just responded the same exact way I did here. The mod then threatened to mute me like I'm the one who started talking shit for no reason. So I said go ahead, shit ban me if it'll make you feel better. In the words of Lil John and the ruff riders "don't start no shit won't be no shit" the mod then muted me (I did say fucking bitch right before that) prolly banned me but I left anyway. And the reason was "so cringe" like every fucking kid says now-a-days. Surprised they didn't say umad or qq. Like what's cringe? Judging someone for something they get prescribed to them or was it me playing rust when I'm 40? Any way I don't give a shit if banned or not, I don't wanna play on a server where I'm judged by someone younger then my fucking kids anyway. The point of all this is, how about actually getting mods that are a little more mature. Just because you're a mod doesn't give you the right to silence someone just because you don't like what you hear especially if you're the one started talking shit. That's what's wrong with youth, want to talk shit or act tough but when get shit flung back at them they want to start that cancel culture bs. Like people don't have the right to say whatever the fuck they want to. You'll learn when your parents finally kick you out at 25 and you face the real world and not in some protective bubble. 

TLDR: Get some fucking older mods or at least ones that when they start talking shit won't ban and mute when someone actually says something back to them.

Well I'm going to say that there are kids who get too excited with power and there are kids who are mature and can handle such power. Personally, I wouldn't mention about being high. It would just initiate a situation ya know. Youth isn't all bad, but the youth who actually are good at what they do don't show because they were raised around a culture of coolness and popularity (that is how it is for me). Excluding kids from moderating is a mistake because your just punishing the good ones. Tbh it could even help build leadership skills.

What’s your in game name? 
i’ll take a look at it I just need some information so I can actually talk to the mod/admin about the situation?  

it would be better if you can give me your steam profile link so I can use your steam 64. 

Here’s my discord. 
LDN UTD#6824

add me so we can talk about this as I don’t want this situation/post to get out of control potentially. 

I also appreciate your service to the country,  you risked your life and that’s something I respect and honor. 

Archived