SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:147343172
Warns:1
Timezone:GMT
Playtime?:105 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]No
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]Maybe
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]You should choose me over other applicants because i am really kind and im really good with undestanding people.Also i help alot of the people start off in garrys mod and i got 300 hours of game play time, I got alot of experience in garrys mod/servers. 

i help all of the people i can and im really active on steam,discord,teamspeak and overall  garnet.I try to apply for this job because i feel like its suitable for me because i have experience on other dark rp servers.If i get applied for this i will be trying my best to help the server (reports).

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:No i havent
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:I have and i got applied
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:2 to 6 hours sometimes more.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?:I like going to the skatepark with my friends and overall having fun
Did you read the staff rules?:Yes i have

• Doesn't meet paragraph requirements (minimum 2 paragraphs cannot be accomplished with three sentences)
  • Didn't read the staff rules
  • 'Maybe' on the recording question isn't good enough. The options are YES or NO. And if it isn't a YES then you will likely not get a lot of positive feedback.

You NEED access to team speak to be accepted.

read the staff rules again

overall I haven’t gotten too many good interactions with you. Also you shouldn’t put that you’re really kind, let people from the community give their opinion about how kind you are.

also please beef your paragraphs, they are only around 3-4 sentences worth each

Edited by PM-of-Israel