DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

My staff application.

researchak47

In-game name: Peter griffin on steroids.
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:563168663
Warns:2
Timezone:est/ eastern standard time
Playtime?:1790 In current session if that is it but the past two weeks 175 hours in total i have 260 hours.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES.
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]YES.
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]PM of israel
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]Yes in a dark rp jail server was a mod.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]I am on daily very nice and over all just a good person to get along with dont break many rules and i always try to reason things out with people and will follow all of the staff rules as stated in the rules i will be friendly and helpful to other staff and memebers in the server and will help in any way possible.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No, i have retired from positions as staff but i let a 3 week notice before hand just so they get a chance to get someone else to take my place.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:No, this is my first time making one in this server but other servers yes.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:I have any day unless someone thing comes up wich i will let a fellow staff know about it and i will tell a higher up example: owner or co-owner or a staff member i trust.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?I have school but no sports or hobbies.
Did you read the staff rules?:Yes.

Confirming my referral, but there are some issues with your app. For your ingane hours do /playtime then your name. Also list what you got the warnings for this would be good to see because a warning could determine a staff members +1 or -1. please read the staff rules again

Edited by PM-of-Israel
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1

-1 What I don't understand is that if you were in English class and your teacher said for you to write 2 paragraphs, would you turn this in?

3 hours ago, researchak47 said:

Did you read the staff rules?:Yes

😞

Edited by KingMash