DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

ban appeal again !

Takumi

Now before you go batshit, just think this is what i was banned off of. 

In-game name: 11B PVT Takumi
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): cant find it
Staff members in-game name: Crazy Diamond
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): cant find it
Date & Time of incident: Just now
Timezone: CST
Ban Reason: cheating
How long were you banned for?: 50 years
Proof of Ban: says im banned for 50 years when i tried to rejoin, dont know how else to show im banned
What happened? (include any proof): i was in the middle of delta force tryouts during the part where you jump down construction and 1v1 someone on the bottom floor. I was looking for the other guy and saw a floating gun, so i assumed my gmod was glitching and i just couldnt see his model. So i shot him and 5 minutes later i was banned. Even funnier, this was an alt account, my main being huskaii. Which was banned for cheating before, even though it was false. I never had any proof of me cheating, any proof that there was was either taken out of context or manipulated against me. 

also to keep things transparent and clear, i never once ban evaded before the previous 2 hours. And this isnt an appeal for evading, this is for a cheating ban which is false

https://streamable.com/2buwwd

Oh and here is what they banned me off of, pretty funny if you ask me.  Gun was out in both clips

Edited by Takumi
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Cringe 2
  • Haha 1

Though the previous parts of the tryouts weren't recorded, we were getting suspicious of your playstyle and tested it in the sim you're referencing. Jackal did a good job of hiding his gun in the pillar during these sims, and though I even told you it was a 1v1, you didn't play it like one at all and ignored Spencer for the most part. Claiming that you saw his gun might be a viable defense from this POV which is the second sim, but you clearly played the 1v1 as a 2v1 both times, which raised suspicion. If you could, please post the POV from the first duel as I'm curious to see what that looks like. Regardless, I think posting the evidence doesn't matter saying as even if it isn't enough, you're also evading a previous ban for cheating. 

For perspective, although it doesn't matter:

First 10 seconds of this clip, you're just playing around Jackal who is fully invis and hiding his gun. This is the duel I'd like to see the POV for as I think you're just playing with info you aren't supposed to have. 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/74385889/d1337mP95piL?invite=cr-MSxCOFAsMjM0MDUyMzcs 

This one is arguable, but you're full ignoring Spencer who is holding the left side and is actually dueling you. I even stated where the 1v1 was coming from several times. If I had to guess, you realized we were trying to catch you before this sim started. 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/74385819/d1337liiSJBg?invite=cr-MSxIeW8sMjM0MDUyMzcs 

PS: Ban was updated to Ban Evasion + Cheating

Edited by bishopil
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1

so because i saw your gun, and shot, that means im cheating. funny. i see a flaw in that, provide actual proof of me cheating and maybe ill be convinced. and i dont have any clips of the first sim because i saw no reason to record it, i never once saw jackal until the last clip. Again another case of staff manipulating someone and evidence. 

7 minutes ago, Stormlight said:

Bro i got banned and it wasnt me

rip, drop ur id so they can unban you

Edited by Takumi
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
2 minutes ago, Kermat said:

Your literally ban evading stop trying to get unbanned

simply showing the community how corrupt the staff team is to ban of a single clip, one that doesnt even prove anything. Yall just mad im better than you. still waiting for a clip btw

regardless this is the most fun ive had in weeks so thanks

Edited by Takumi
  • Cringe 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Takumi said:

simply showing the community how corrupt the staff team is to ban of a single clip, one that doesnt even prove anything. Yall just mad im better than you. still waiting for a clip btw

peep the 2nd clip bishop posted