SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:4 554 80542
Warns:N/A
Timezone:MST
Playtime?:108:36:40
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:NO
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:pic only
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]none
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]none
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]I want to become a admin on the server so I can make the server a better place for people that want to RP in it and I want to help the community also I want to be a better person on the server and I help people that need help I have a lot of experience on this server accepted or not I'm going to make it a point to start helping the community by being active on forums helping new players in game, building friendships with regular players etc

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include detailsN/A
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:dr   joe's 3rd Staff Applacation
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3 to 4 hours ever day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? play soccer and baseball
Did you read the staff rules?:koee

Edited by morganraetiara
6 minutes ago, morganraetiara said:

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:NO

you need this

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:pic only

and this

I want to become a admin on the server so I can make the server a better place for people that want to RP in it and I want to help the community also I want to be a better person on the server and I help people that need help  I have a lot of experience on this server

and a MINIMUM of 2 paragraphs

unless you can sort out the teamspeak and recording real quick it will be an instant denial

also if you dont beef up that sentence I doubt you'll get accepted 

-1(for now)

1 hour ago, morganraetiara said:

@aidanpoppas123 I can't get record and team speak to work same with my mic

Then fix it BEFORE applying.

you need Teamspeak, a microphone and the ability to record (you need to record your sits) 

your “paragraph” is one run on sentence+ I have never seen you in game nor have I seen you interact with the server.

for now it’s a -1 for me 

Edited by PM-of-Israel
  • DarkRP Administration Team

-1  if you beef up your (why should we choose you over other applicants) by make it feel like your own wording and make it 2 paragraphs + it would look more appealing , it just sounds the same as every other application. 

-1 i do understand that sometimes your headset's mic does not work, but having a working headset is key to becoming a great staff member, its how you interacted to the reporter or the reporte or how to get someone attention who is breaking the rules. typing out the explanation of a rule or whats going on or what they did is a pain in  the butt unless you have them binded to a key and even then its useless. just being able to say it out loud works way better coming from experience it helps with better communication, a player is more likely to hear you through your mic rather than through chat. 

-1 there are plenty of free recording software such as OBS and more. having video evidence is key for bans and if you are reporting someone for nlr, body blocking, prop block, and more. the amount  of times when  i was staff and did not record a sit or a issue i saw screwed me hard when i finally got the means to record i was way better as a staff member and as a  player. 

if you need anyhelp my name in game is chawhead and i would glady help if you want it, i will change my -1s into + if you do as i requested thank you and have a nice day