GunShark

In-game name: VØłĐ GunShark
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:200887483
Warns:none
Timezone:CDT
Playtime?:75:53:25.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] PM of Isreal, Compa Mau Fubar
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None on GMod
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] My first day on I was trolled griefed and many other things, He warned them but they kept coming back and doing it again. The same moderator helped instead of getting annoyed by all the reports he helped me out. I want to become that kind of moderator I want to help people new and old have fun on this server. I want to keep the community thriving and healthy free of toxic people. I am not a biased person and I want to do what's right, I can stay calm during tense or annoying situations. I am active not only on the server but in  the community talking with people and making new friends .  I like to have fun I'm not uptight I consider myself to be pretty chill, that being said I don't slack off when it comes to rules. I'm also always very open whether it comes to hearing both sides thoroughly, being taught something, or taking criticism. 

While not referred (only two knew I was applying) I am friends with some of the mods, but know (at least a little bit) most of them. If you were to accept me I would promise to always stay vigilant. I would promise to be a positive role model and interact and have fun with members of the community.  I would handle reports professionally not goofing off and I would ask higher ups any questions if necessary to make sure I'm always taking the correct course of action. Most importantly though I love this Server and I love playing on it while my time here has been a short one it has also been a fun time.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Military rp for 2 weeks there was a portal to a DM I got carried away killing someone I was joking around with outside of the portal.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: nope
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2 hrs a day minimum excluding personal or family events.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Football, Basketball, Guitar.
Did you read the staff rules?:GunShark

Im not sure if this is right place an admin told me it was if this is incorrect please let me know!

Edited by GunShark
confusion
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 1

Don’t think I’ve ever seen you in game but you have a good application. Awaiting more in game experience from other players, I remain 

NUETRAL 

after first hand experience from other players

+1

Edited by ak47
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Your application looks decent but my issues are this:
1. You're 14, yet another tally on the "under 15" trend that is going on.
2. Your numbers for server playtime are very low, you barely just qualified. I think you're rushing a bit with the staff application here.
3.  Following up on point 2, I have never seen you in game before and I am on quite a lot almost daily. This could also be contributed to some of your hours.
I wish your referral was stronger since PM is a new staff member. 

All in all, you meet the qualifications. I want to see more of the community feedback before making my proper decision. If staff really do know you then we will see some -1's or +1's soon.

+1 He seems really polite here on the forums. If he keeps up that attitude I would be glad to have him on the team.

Edited by MisterShankie
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

Nothing really is bad or wrong with your application, it just doesn’t really stand out to me as anything other than your run of the mill app. As Shankie said, you are young and I can see that being a contributing factor for that. You seem to have decent head on your shoulders otherwise. I hope the best for you. +1

• Like 1
Just now, MisterShankie said:

Your application looks decent but my issues are this:
1. You're 14, yet another tally on the "under 15" trend that is going on.
2. Your numbers for server playtime are very low, you barely just qualified. I think you're rushing a bit with the staff application here.
3.  Following up on point 2, I have never seen you in game before and I am on quite a lot almost daily. This could also be contributed to some of your hours.
I wish your referral was stronger since PM is a new staff member. 

All in all, you meet the qualifications. I want to see more of the community feedback before making my proper decision. If staff really do know you then we will see some -1's or +1's soon.

Neutral until further notice

Thank you for the feedback I agree I just hit the mark but admin is something I really wanna do so I'm hoping despite my low hours people will believe in my. As for my age I get its annoying to have little kids who dont care about helping the server and just want a shiny role I also hope with this I can prove myself as someone who even though young is capable of being mod. You probably haven't seen me as I stay in the same general area or locked up in a base. All in all thank you for keeping it neutral I am appreciative of your willingness to keep an open mind 😄

• Friendly 1
Just now, WreckEMsaints said:

Nothing really is bad or wrong with your application, it just doesn’t really stand out to me as anything other than your run of the mill app. As Shankie said, you are young and I can see that being a contributing factor for that. You seem to have decent head on your shoulders otherwise. I hope the best for you. +1

Thank you for the +1 and also for believing in me :))

• Friendly 1
20 minutes ago, GunShark said:

Thank you for the feedback I agree I just hit the mark but admin is something I really wanna do so I'm hoping despite my low hours people will believe in my. As for my age I get its annoying to have little kids who dont care about helping the server and just want a shiny role I also hope with this I can prove myself as someone who even though young is capable of being mod. You probably haven't seen me as I stay in the same general area or locked up in a base. All in all thank you for keeping it neutral I am appreciative of your willingness to keep an open mind 😄

Do not reply to each comment, if you feel the need to reply, do it all in one comment.

• Like 2
  • Agree 3