DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

SlimeGlokk's Staff Application

SlimeGlokk

In-game name: SlimeGlokk FUBAR
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:72789404
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: | SlimeGlokk FUBAR has played for 447:59:46.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
    Past experiences as staff: A lot of experience in all verities of garry's mod loved every bit of it, mainly DarkRP. One of my favorite and longest runs was with DivinityRP as a moderator
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? #1 I LOVE watching Garnet's servers and players grow something too beautiful to put in words. I have plenty of experience. I have a pretty solid standpoint in logic & morals not in a egotistic or limited way just from a retrospect perspective. I feel like I approach things with more of a passion and appreciation rather than just simplifying something or dumbing it down to one point of view in a egocentric manner, which I'm very proud of. I'm familiar with Garnets rules and staff expectations.

I'm a independent contractor I work my own schedule so I have plenty of time to offer being on duty. all my hours are active and I've enjoyed every bit of it even just poking in at first over the years and seeing garnet come such a long way.  Being apart of that has been truly inspiring and I mean that in all aspects. I'm familiar with all rules, commands, templates etc. I would love and be honored to be apart of Garnets development & proceed to it's looks & expectations. In sits I make sure to handle them with respect making sure both players are 100% satisfied with the sit depending on the proper jurisdiction of course. I enjoy everybody's company on the server even if we don't talk much (just know that lol) regardless of the situation. I hope we see past the rough start of this thread it was truly a misunderstanding in my point of view I didn't think to go over the staff rules because I've been over it many times. Thank you for your time, I hope you are satisfied with this application & welcome me on the team.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Never on garnet, maybe some small disputes in other servers but mainly was an all around toxic environment aka toxic staff toxic people etc etc
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:At least 1 hour a day but average I'm on everyday all day when I'm not working
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I'm a parkourist and I enjoy painting and/or contract work with too much love LoL, Bike is in the shop but I usually like to ride. (Ninja 350r) if you were wondering   
Did you read the staff rules?: SlimeGlokk

Edited by SlimeGlokk
I have not read the rules recently I completely forgot about the name template.

I don't know how you could say that after reading a very important detail about myself lol, why would I lie. 

Ah, alittle irrational of you. I haven't read them recently that's why I missed that template 

Edited by SlimeGlokk
On 12/19/2021 at 1:28 AM, SlimeGlokk said:

At least 1 hour a day but average I'm on everyday all day when I'm not working

Don't sweat it, being online all day everyday will burn you out. Feel free to play for less time if necessary.

The application itself should be 2 paragraphs in length. You seem like a nice candidate, I don't know why the comments above mine are harping on your mistake. I'll happily upvote when you add more to your application. I personally adore the enthusiasm you stated with your past staffing experience. It's nice to see someone else who enjoys helping communities grow.

The application was updated and is much better in terms of the 2 paragraph requirement. Not only did you expand on your passion to assist Garnet Gaming in growing but also added various key features which we look for in staff members.

You have a lot of potential which is why I have changed my vote to a +1.

Edited by Entity
  • Winner 1
4 minutes ago, PM-of-Israel said:

your second paragraph is like 2 sentences and the first paragraph looks rushed.

Never really seen you rp in game, try to get to know the community better. (Don’t just sit in a base all the time)

I tried to keep it simple and straight to the point, I agree alittle too much

-Good paragraphs.

- Edit reason "I have not read the rules recently" shows you don't care too much about this application.

- Has staff experience.

- looks like a lot of the staff members don't know you including me.

My suggestion would also be to interact more with the community and staff. As Entity said, "You have a lot of potential."

NEUTRAL I will change my answer through other staff members votes. Good Luck.

+1 staff like you

Edited by Monke
  • Disagree 1

your paragraphs were expanded ( if I remember correctly) and they are good/better, the issue is the staff rules I understand its and easy one to miss but it would be helpful to re-read before applying. I agree with entity though about your potential and i've seen you very active in game I will remain

Neutral

until further notice gl

• Agree 1
7 hours ago, GunShark said:

your paragraphs were expanded ( if I remember correctly) and they are good/better, the issue is the staff rules I understand its and easy one to miss but it would be helpful to re-read before applying. I agree with entity though about your potential and i've seen you very active in game I will remain

Neutral

until further notice gl

Of course, I wasn't implying I should never check the rules because how many times I've been over it, that's never enough. I still have to go over it everyday to nit pick and go over things. The first thing I did after the first reply was re go through the staff rules a few times. Simply a mistake

Edited by SlimeGlokk
Grammar

+1

slime is a cool guy. We’ve based together twice and he understands the rules well. I think he would be a great fit for staff although I see my viewpoint is not shared by many. I can see the effort put into your staff app, disregarding the mistakes here and there. I sincerely hope you get accepted.

• Like 1

Alright so after reading your application and taking in the fact your 13 your paragraphs are fine. You did the minimum which is what is required not many mistakes and well your a cool guy and haven't had many problems with you at all. Also you took the time to edit them too which shows you want to become staff unlike other applicants.

+1

Good luck you have my rep with you 

• Like 1