DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Partial LOA (Making it official on the forums) (25th December-1st January)

Screenshot_20211219-221114_Discord.jpg

As many of you who I talk to know, the past 1-2 weeks has been full of nonstop work, between college, school projects, helping my family, and many other things including helping the server, I haven't gotten a lot of down time. I have decided to take a week long LOA, just throughout the week of Christmas, so I can rest up and reset, along with getting a chance to spend time with my friends and family. I will not be hopping on the server and doing any staff work (though I may hop on from time to time just to vibe) and I will not be working on anything major during this partial LOA. I will of course respond to darkrp related dms, just expect a delay, and if I don't feel like getting in to whatever it is when I do see the dm, I might request you ask another manager for help so you can receive a response quicker. Other then that though, I will be around, somewhat anyways.

I really appreciate everyone understanding, and I hope to see you around this week! Thanks everyone!

And happy holidays!

Extra note: Shin might finally have a not shit computer soon? We'll have to see.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Like 2
  • Spicy 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Informative 1

So I've been active on the server and helping out since the 24th so I'm now (basically completely invalidating the LOA) so I am changing this to the 25th-1st, I'll be treating this much more like a real LOA, so please don't dm me about server related issues unless it's an emergency.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Agree 1