In-game name: Twix -- JCBM LCPL 7274 Twix
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:521938678
Warns: 0
Timezone: BST/GMT
Playtime?: 149:46;55
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): None
    Past experiences as staff: Mostly Past Discord Servers Which Grew to a relative User Base
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?: [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe I would Be a great help to the server and other Staff Members of Garnet, because I know Sometime more on how to act or what to do in certain situations also although my age I know how to act mature and polite during certain situation, and how to act during RP and when to have a laugh, this server as of starting up could always need a new moderator and yeah I know I don't have much experience but I know my around commands ULX and how to be a Proper Human being working in a Job and I know how to be professional in the work I do. Having been in this server Before the Shutdown There were a lot of trolls since there weren't as many players, and as a casual player, I couldn't do much about it and with the server mostly open I want to help however I can, I'll do my best Whatever it takes, other than Staff abusing Ofcourse

I have a lot of run-ins with troll and people who have no intent to roleplay, and as a member of the 501st I feel like I could help out in supervising from a low rank, especially due to the fact that 501st is now one of the starting battalions meaning a lot of trolls like the 212th will flood to the 501st, and I see most admins or mod being stuck in RP scenarios because they are Commanders or Jedi, I know What to do in staffing from what I've seen and I know how to act as a Moderator. I Wont and Don't Abuse my rank and never will Because being a Mod is to Uphold Some maybe all the rules and Be a Genuine Part of the community and I love to help people out so any questions or any help I can share out to people I would be glad too whether that be Just in General being in the community, Staffing or answering questions.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? I haven't
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Affirmative, I made a Application around a year or 2 Ago and I made a app for Kit Fisto, but I don't think that counts
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:10-15 hours a Week, Times can vary because of school
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? School,
Did you read the staff rules?: JCBM LCPL 7274 Twix

having not being able to remove this, please may a admin remove this

Edited by Twix
Needed removal
  • Haha 1

Honestly I would like to +1. Even with knowing the Server just came out. I would like for him to get known with the community a bit better. He seems really cool when I talked with him today and in 2 weeks I would feel comfortable +1ing this app. Until that time -1

Edited by TKTV
  • Like 1
On 1/2/2022 at 9:28 PM, TKTV said:

Honestly I would like to +1. Even with knowing the Server just came out. I would like for him to get known with the community a bit better. He seems really cool when I talked with him today and in 2 weeks I would feel comfortable +1ing this app. Until that time -1

I agree with everything being said here. I've also seen a tiny bit of mingy behavior on your part, but you always obey the rp rules and stuff. For example, you were breaking the law, and despite us not having handcuffs in CG you obeyed the orders and never ran away.