In-game name:  JCBM CPL 0908 Dr Turtle
Steam-ID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_1:1:67829962
Warns: None
Timezone: UTC-5 (Eastern)
Playtime?: | JCBM CPL 0908 Dr Turtle has played for 295:35:36

Do you have access to Team Speak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
 Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
 Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Mod on GG DarkRP a few times (Highest position was L.Mod. before I had to leave for school that year, 2018 I think it was)
 Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I feel like I would be a good staff applicant because I know the rules of the server very well and I feel like I would have a positive impact by staffing on this server.  So far in my experience in the 501st, I've been having a great time role-playing and I would like to contribute by helping out with staff/moderation. Also, I'm usually on earlier in the day (around Noon), which could allow me to assist when other staff could not get on the server since I’ve seen the server population spikes during the afternoon/night. My previous experience on the server (now and before restart) would allow me to help others with roleplay and learning the rules of the server, written and unwritten.

My previous experience staffing on GG DarkRP makes me more suitable for the position as I know many of the D3A commands. I am not familiar with the warning system this server uses but I feel I can learn everything I am missing quickly and efficiently. But, I am familiar with the Garnet community since I have been in it for many years. These reasons are why I feel like I am suitable for this position.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. N/A
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Not for this server, no.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3-5 hours/day, more on weekends.
If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I've got school starting up tomorrow virtual now (only 1-2 hr/day lol), but I also like to swim (haven't in a bit since its been cold), code (favorite language is python), and hang out with friends.
Did you read the staff rules?: JCBM CPL 0908 Dr Turtle