DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

MRP Background Noise

Sythireau

Description:
Remove the background noise in Military RP either all together, or lower it to being nearly non-noticeable. I cannot count how many times I have gotten mad because I couldn't hear someone over the noise of the beach and a NASCAR race or as if I was standing next to a force field. These audios are annoying, I think everyone can agree that these need to be removed. Stop sound doesn't even work a majority of the time because it just starts back up again.

Reason:
The noises are super annoying and can sometimes ruin the game by making it impossible to hear the people I'm talking to, there's been times where I've either lost recruits trying to join the server, or had recruits complain that they can't hear me during basic training. This impacts not only the influx of new players but the experience of current players who are forced to have their ears attacked by the equivalent of playing city noises for 10 hours on youtube while trying to play a game.

Additional Information:
I don't know if this is or isn't fixable or if it has already been denied/accepted, I couldn't find it.

Edited by CanadianTyrant
  • Agree 4
  • 2 weeks later...