DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Lenara's GRU Resignation

Hello, I know most of you wont care but i'll still post this even though everyone thought of me as a minge(cough cough true). I am leaving GRU so this kinda my annoucement about it. I am really gonna miss frosty. I left GRU for numerous reasons and i'll name a few ig.

1. It didnt feel right to me anyone being the only "old" gru member aka the people i remember ex: soldier,rox,sergei are gone from the faction it was really getting boring with these new guys who i havent gotten used to.

2. It was begging to feel like a Entry factions for a reason i wont leak because then i would get time out and i just wasn't liking it .

I will miss the people who made it worth it being GRU like as the people i've named above especially @Maverick since i liked pissing him off. It really is a fun faction to be in but not no more for this retard thanks to the people who made it worth it being there. @Frosty . No offense to the newer members its just not my forte anymore. I Did spend well over 100+ in GRU so that was fun well 3/4 of it .well back to being in the base factions. My bad at leaving at a time where there are no "higher ups" anymore but it just wasn't right no more. My bad if i didnt mention you B 

@Garnet Kiss me

"Dab"

Edited by Lenara Mikhaliov
ok
  • 4 weeks later...