HonestDog - StarWarsRP - Moderator Application

HonestDog

In-game name: HonestDog
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:12949864
Warns:0
Timezone:CST
Playtime?:| SGT 1632 HonestDog has played for 11:23:37.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]NONE
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] A GameMaster on MRP 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I would be chosen over other applicants because I have had to take sits before. The main reason I should be chosen for staff over other applicants would be that I've been a GM before which could help once I reach the rank where I get GM. One of the reasons I should be staff is that unlike MRP I have more time to contribute overall because at my other parents I got a new laptop which could help with the amount of time I'm on the server.

The final reasons I should become a staff member is that once I set my mind on things I will finish it, also I'm on episode 346 RN of Clone Wars and I read on the lore which could be great help for events that I can help in. The last reason I should be staff is that I'm responsible and I won't abuse my power I never have I really wish to get this position but if not, I will just work on helping with my battalion. The main reason I want to be staff is that I can help out the team and help the server improve as a staff member by muting/ banning people who are racist or homophobic, also I wish to help the server by just making sure everything is working properly even though I might not have the playtime I have the experience.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes I have been banned for MRDM once and NONMAL once on MRP
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: NONE
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Everyday 3-10 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Basketball, Choir, and Band
Did you read the staff rules?:HonestDog

Edited by HonestDog
8 minutes ago, special said:

spacer.png
Pending
We want to see more from you in-game and within the community to determine a decision. I'll leave the staff application up for further replies but the application won't be decided immediately.

NGL I totally agree because not much people outside of MRO know me ill hop on DRP every so often same with TTT but I've always mained MRP as I have 500 hours on it.

Edited by HonestDog
  • Like 1
On 1/10/2022 at 3:58 PM, special said:

spacer.png
Pending
We want to see more from you in-game and within the community to determine a decision. I'll leave the staff application up for further replies but the application won't be decided immediately.

Moving to denied. Please reapply in 2 weeks. If you are planning to apply again. I recommend adding more to the questions meeting that 2 paragraph minimum which do typically consist of a minimum of 5-6 sentences also. Take this time to build up your reputation within the community and showing players that you are ready to become a staff member. Thank You!
@Ziggylock & move

• Informative 1