DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Add Military Police.

Wyatt

On 1/14/2022 at 1:58 AM, Salmon said:

An idea here, so give me feedback. We implement MP but as a branch of AFSOC and AAF. The Air Force has security forces already so it fits in realistically. AAF we can definitely make something up which I'm open to ideas.

I actually like this. There is 820th base defense group that is a part of the Air Force and it would be a perfect addition. I am not sure about the afg side though.

3 hours ago, Salmon said:

@Flak could you give me some details on why you disagree reacted? Maybe I can make some reasonable changes to my addition.

Also to add to my suggestion, you'd be trying out for MP separately. You wouldn't be getting into AFSOC/AAF if you passed MP tryouts

I just feel like if MP were to be added, it would need to be its own fleshed out faction rather than just be a branch of a different faction due to the actual job of MP. People would need to be focused on the actual job of an MP rather than having AFSOC or AAF duties to tend to as well as being MP. 

• Agree 2
11 minutes ago, Flak said:

I just feel like if MP were to be added, it would need to be its own fleshed out faction rather than just be a branch of a different faction due to the actual job of MP. People would need to be focused on the actual job of an MP rather than having AFSOC or AAF duties to tend to as well as being MP. 

That's why I added the MP and AFSOC tryouts would be separate. Getting into AFSOC/AAF ≠ getting into MP and vice versa. It falls under  AFSOC/AAF but doesn't have the same responsibilities and perms.

6 hours ago, Salmon said:

That's why I added the MP and AFSOC tryouts would be separate. Getting into AFSOC/AAF ≠ getting into MP and vice versa. It falls under  AFSOC/AAF but doesn't have the same responsibilities and perms.

so with that system would there be a MP/AFSOC COL or would they be separate 

2 hours ago, James-R-Tanner said:

so with that system would there be a MP/AFSOC COL or would they be separate 

AFSOC COL would be above MP but ideally, he would delegate another officer to lead it and not interfere unless he had to

On 1/12/2022 at 12:54 AM, Theos said:

To save everyone repeating the same points:

If implemented, any abuse of MP powers would obviously be treated harshly.

If accepted, there would still be a lot of work before it could be implemented so it's not going to take priority over other 'big' suggestions already accepted and worked on.

i still have old documents and whatnot from when MP was around and actually working well so if we bring MP back which im all for especially considering we are pushing for more passiverp/Rp on the server with the aos and whatnot i believe it would be helpful bringing it back considering the changes that are being made. so if this gets accepted unlike the previous times this has been suggested i have found old documents of how it was ran and abuse was dealt with 

• StarWarsRP Management Team

So this is neither accepted nor denied, it is being placed into the 'In Progress' category

Considering MP would be a notable change to the server, and requires a lot of work to be done before (even with unanimous support) I could seriously talk to Garnet about implementation.

Executives, relevant faction leaders, and any others Executives wish to include will work together to fully establish how the factions would possibly be implemented, then decide based off that final plan whether the MP factions should be implemented on the server.

Any changes to the status of implementing MP will be replied below.

This does not mean MP will be introduced, merely that the idea is being worked on.

• Winner 1
  • Agree 1