SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:117791747
Warns: None
Timezone: CST
Playtime?: 102:30:11 (and counting)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] JonkoXP
    Past experiences as staff:
    Modded for a server in darkrp called Divinity roleplay way back when I was like 15, I modded for that server for a year before it had got too stressful this was around 2017-2018

Why should we choose you over other applicants?
                        I think I am a fair fit for the server, I am loved by the community already ever since JG made his reappearance he's gained fans and a very positive reputation as a bloodz leader and gaining that character made people want to know me personally. I am a very understanding person who enjoys the community and wants the garnet community to be a better place than it already is. I as a person love teaching people the left and rights of what it's like to play on garnet, giving new players or any players I feel close to a warm welcome a a nice goodbye to make sure that they keep coming back, whether that's be for me or just to see what the rest of the community might be like. 
                       My plans are to make this server a better place and more friendly to new players as I am very familiar with the feeling of being left out and having no idea what to do, luckily I had the garnet community by my side at all times and that made me want to come back to learn more. This why I am applying for staff, to pass that down to someone new and make a better community and build newcomers that I teach to possibly even be staff in the far future!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
    I do not recall being banned or punished in this server.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
    I have not made previous applications.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
    This is a good question, for me its all depending on school and stuff, but for the most part I should have a fair amount of time seeing that I have been extremely active on this server.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
    I enjoy making music and skating, I am also in the works of making a clothing line right now!

Did you read the staff rules?: JG Onterriel

• Like 3

Pros

read the staff rules

Jonko referral (Jonko is epicc)

meets all requirements 

cons

Your paragraphs look genuine, but they could be worked on (your second paragraph is 2 sentences) 

I have never seen you in game to my knowledge. 

I do want to +1 BUT I will wait until I get feedback from the community before I give my vote (I don’t know what you’re like as a person)

also @Jonko is this a legit referral?

if you get good feedback I’ll plus you 🙂

for now I am neutral (this can change quickly though)

Changing my answer to a fat  +1 You seem like a cool guy and you got the jonko referral. 

Can't wait to see you on the team 😄

Edited by PM-of-Israel
Changed my vote
  • Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
47 minutes ago, PM-of-Israel said:

cons

Your paragraphs look genuine, but they could be worked on (your second paragraph is 2 sentences) 

I have never seen you in game to my knowledge. 

I probably forgot a period somewhere to be honest, but I am not going to edit it I want everything to stay the way it is. With the activity in game though I have seen you in the members list constantly but never really bumped into you. Also Jonko is telling me to tell you that I'd give you a big smooch. Finally, thank you for all the kind words! 🙂

7 hours ago, JG_Sepulveda said:

I probably forgot a period somewhere to be honest, but I am not going to edit it I want everything to stay the way it is. With the activity in game though I have seen you in the members list constantly but never really bumped into you. Also Jonko is telling me to tell you that I'd give you a big smooch. Finally, thank you for all the kind words! 🙂

Tell Jonko I will take that smooch on the cheek any day my dude 😉

(I am assuming that Jonko is just messing around 0-o.)

Edited by PM-of-Israel

+1 Tbh I haven't seen too much from you but you've gotten a lot of +1s from people I respect and it seems like you actually put effort into your staff app unlike most. I'd be happy to see where this goes if you hit the staff team ^-^

• Like 1