Warns: None.
Timezone: MST.
Playtime?: 58 Hours.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional]

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe I should be chosen over other applicants due to my want to give the player base a exciting RolePlay environment. I would communicate everyday to work with other GMs  to come up with the best plans and ideas for events on the server. Yes as we know things don't always go to plans when it comes to events but I believe I would be able to come up with quick solution's for the RolePlay no matter which direction things take. I would do this by maintaining a a certain goal but also steering the players towards what needs to be done in a enjoyable way. If that means changing the event a bit to make things a little easier I believe i could do that in a easy transition. This in my opinion will lessen the chances of having slow times in the events waiting for things to be spawned or even set up.

My activity on the server is I at least get on once per day but I tend to be on quite frequently during some down times. I would host mini events for the players that are on if that were out of base or even within. I would also talk with the players to find out what type of events they would like to see more passive wise in the base to build a broader world for the players so they feel more immersed. I know a good amount of Star Wars lore and I would like to implement that into the server, this meaning bringing lore characters in to have a more important role in some events as well as giving the players a chance to build character lore for themselves. I would do that by giving clones or even Navy situations that could change them as a whole in the game making things more in depth for them. I feel this would help give players more of a reason to stay and have a more enjoyable experience.

In conclusion I feel that I would be a good addition to the team as I want to see the server grow and will do everything I can to give the players a immersive experience on StarWars Role Play.
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I have not that I recall.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 15-20 hours a week.

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?:

The responsibilities of a Gamemaster are too give the player base a enjoyable as well as memorable experience with constant events and RolePlay moments to really immerse them in the world so they can really feel included in whats going on around them in game. This is done by maintaining a lore friendly event while also giving the players a chance to do things within the battalions and certifications.  They also need to listen to the feedback given to them by the other Gamemasters and players so they can improve there skills and ability's.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team:

I would strive to give the players memorable RolePlay moments by hosting mini events that set the stage towards larger events so the players actually feel part of the story. This would include involving all the certs to work together and separately during these mini events. This gives players more experience to use in larger more important events. I am a big Star Wars lore fan and i want to implement some of those elements into the server to make it as immersive as possible.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server:

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

1. Tatooine (if we have the map):

The Republic Navy is given information about the illegal selling of Republic blasters within Mos Eisley so the Navy sends in the Troopers to do some investigation around the city. The investigation would involve run ins with the Hutts, bounty hunters and mercenary across many locations. The troopers would split up into there respected battalions to search the area resulting with a group of Troopers being kid napped by the Hutts and being interrogated on why there is a mass of Republic soldiers within Mos Eisley. While this is going on another group comes across a illegal death stick supply and they are tasked with seizing the goods for them to be destroyed. When the Navy loses contact with the kid napped clones they will send the 91st to scout out the last known area of the Troopers asking civilians if they saw anything and would end up finding a troopers helmet down a alley with a communication device in it that allows them to communicate with the Hutts mercenary's which would result in a hostage negotiation to commence with the 104th when then 91st relays the information to Navy. when the meeting is set up the majority of the clones will be at the negotiation while 91st continues to search for the blasters and they would be found in the Hutts position guarded by bounty hunters. When the blasters are found the 91st will report back to Navy and they would decide on if they want to eliminate the Bounty hunters and possibly cause future issues with the Hutts are try and knock them out and take the weapons before the Hutts find out. The troopers would then return to Anaxes, then a message is sent to the Navy saying that the Hutts will remember this possibly opening up a larger storyline.

2. blackout:

A seemingly normal day on Anaxes is turned for the worst when the CIS land and plant EMPS around the bases and comms tower resulting in a complete cut off of power and communications from  all battalions. All the battalions will have to figure out the issues and fix them accordingly while also making contact with CIS forces with limited comms. This results in the leadership skills of the leaders of each battalion to really show during such a hectic time on Anaxes.

3. Droids:

During debrief the Admiral tells the clones a shipment of droids are sent to Anaxes to be used in there respected section but within the cargo amongst the medical and engineer droids is two assassin droids programmed by the Hutts or the  CIS that are tasked to take out our power and assassinate our Admiral the clones are tasked with turning on the power again but soon realize there's a Explosive hooked up to explode when power is returned to the base, with the  clones busy searching the base and fixing disarming the bomb the Assassin droids sneak around maybe taking out a clone or two while they search for the Admiral but before they can they are spotted by a squad of troopers which will have to race to take out the droids before they get to the Admiral.

4.Theft in the base:

Medical supply's go missing in the medbay resulting in the CG having to conduct a investigation amongst the medical staff and those who were recently getting examinations. This event can go any direction on how the CG takes the investigation but the result is that a a few Gamemasters pose as clones when they are really villiagers that are in need of the supply's but the leader refused to ask the Republic for help so some of the younger men decided to take it upon themselves to steal some supply's causing them to be questioned as clones  it is up to CG to figure out who the imposters are.

5 Equipment fixing:

This is passive Rp for the players but the clones are to take there equipment to the Armoury for inspection and possible fixing depending on rolls, this is to take place during downtime at night for those players who want something to do and just let the RP happen on its own, some weapons will be in need of cleaning some just need to be full on repaired depends on how its conducted.

Edited by Salem
  • Agree 2