TN_Altered

officer bong
Steam ID: 76561199087868959
i dont know the staff 
i dont know the date or time
im not sure of the timezone
banned for nitrp
banned for 4330 minutes

i cannot paste the proof but if you contact me at ALTERED#2204 on discord i can show proof
im not sure what happened i logged on to play and i am banned
my ban should be removed because i was not told of the ban and i was banned while ofline wich means i didnt have any proof of a staff or someone banning me

please staff fix this issue

• Like 1

What was your name in-game at the time of the ban? Or the last time you played cause I only banned one person who went offline for nitrp, so unless you were "officer oinker" I'm sure you were online when you were banned. I will check my recordings when I get home

Nvm. I know who you are. The original ban was supposed to be rda + LTAP.  But because that night I had 6 sits with you as the reportee, as well as one sit that by itself I should've banned you for NITRP. This was a sit of someone saying you were using printers in a cell at pd. I get there and there is 3 hobos building bases in jail cells, and your printers. they are destroyed when i get there and then I tell the hobos to delete the props, and you, started being extremely extremely rude, disrespectful and blatantly telling new players to break the rules because you though you were in charge. I honestly believe you should be community banned for the way you acted that entire night, I had maybe 5 or 6 people ask why you weren't banned throughout the night because you were just minging and cursing at people unprovoked. IT was a lot more than just trolling. It was just toxicity for the sake of being toxic. 

• Disagree 1
26 minutes ago, Jonko said:

Nvm. I know who you are. The original ban was supposed to be rda + LTAP.  But because that night I had 6 sits with you as the reportee, as well as one sit that by itself I should've banned you for NITRP. This was a sit of someone saying you were using printers in a cell at pd. I get there and there is 3 hobos building bases in jail cells, and your printers. they are destroyed when i get there and then I tell the hobos to delete the props, and you, started being extremely extremely rude, disrespectful and blatantly telling new players to break the rules because you though you were in charge. I honestly believe you should be community banned for the way you acted that entire night, I had maybe 5 or 6 people ask why you weren't banned throughout the night because you were just minging and cursing at people unprovoked. IT was a lot more than just trolling. It was just toxicity for the sake of being toxic. 

Please provide your evidence as well for the ban, thank you

• 300 IQ 1
Just now, Shin_Tsukimi said:

Please provide your evidence as well for the ban, thank you

My video got autodeleted but i have video evidence from two sits that are enought to warrant a nitrp ban, you just gotta give me a bit to find them.

57 minutes ago, Jonko said:

bro it was a hobo using printers i was a cop i couldnt even use printers in general bro i can get a witness so i got false banned 

1 hour ago, Jonko said:

bro you called me retaarted unprovoked you rdmed you were calling people shit for no reason dont ban me for toxicity if your toxic thats just straight hipocritism there is no rule to not build in jail if your not a prisoner with permission from police its ok also again i destroyed the hobos printers so stfu

1 hour ago, Jonko said:

First off, just because someone reports me or I end up in a sit doesn't mean that I was breaking the rules. I ended up in a sit because I had arrested criminals for having their weapons out when there was a mayor and the appropriate laws.

Second off, you were the minge, not me. As a representative of the server, you should be setting a model, not harassing players. Yet throughout my entire experience on the server, you were constantly breaking the rules, calling me obscene names, self-responding to reports made about you, and making inappropriate comments about the server. In fact, you RDM'd me and then lied about it, stating that "you didn't give two shit about the rules" and that nothing was going to happen because "you don't have video proof of it." Luckily, Officer Pig was there and happened to be recording, so you got a warning and then jailed for RDM. He also has the recording of you talking disrespect about the server and how you don't care about the rules.

Following up about the made-up story you made about the hobos, I had nothing to do with that. The hobos came in the PD and built a base with printers. I could do nothing about that because the mayor died, and there was no kos sign up anymore. It's amusing that you're trying to accuse me of owning printers when you know that they belonged to the hobos. Hence, I was never warned about owning printers when you told them to stop basing in PD. Officer Pig also has video evidence of that too, so you should probably stop lying about events.

Lastly, why wait until I was off the server to ban me? Why not ban me while I was on the server? I mean, wouldn't it make sense to ban me in the act of a supposed crime rather than wait? It's because the ban is false, and you know it's wrong. You have something against me, most likely because I got you warned and jailed after breaking the rules and then lying about breaking the rules. Personally, I believe you should be the one banned from the community. You are rude, unprofessional, unhinged, and not mature enough to handle a small amount of power. Officer Pig recorded the entire incident of your meltdown, and I'm confident if he was added to this conversation, he could provide evidence of your incident. He could also provide screenshots of the printers belonging to the hobos, not me. Everything you're saying is a complete lie, and you know it.

Edited by TN_Altered
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 1

This is another video Officer Pig was able to send me. This shows Jonko walking into the PD with the purpose of harassing me, as he had been doing throughout the entire night. Officer Pig was trying to defend me, but as you can hear, Jonko would just say I was a "f#cking moron". You can also see where he rdm'd me, as he never said anything about a mugging or raid. This is just a small clip of the harassment I had to endure from one of your staff members.

2 hours ago, TN_Altered said:

First off, just because someone reports me or I end up in a sit doesn't mean that I was breaking the rules. I ended up in a sit because I had arrested criminals for having their weapons out when there was a mayor and the appropriate laws.

Second off, you were the minge, not me. As a representative of the server, you should be setting a model, not harassing players. Yet throughout my entire experience on the server, you were constantly breaking the rules, calling me obscene names, self-responding to reports made about you, and making inappropriate comments about the server. In fact, you RDM'd me and then lied about it, stating that "you didn't give two shit about the rules" and that nothing was going to happen because "you don't have video proof of it." Luckily, Officer Pig was there and happened to be recording, so you got a warning and then jailed for RDM. He also has the recording of you talking disrespect about the server and how you don't care about the rules.

Following up about the made-up story you made about the hobos, I had nothing to do with that. The hobos came in the PD and built a base with printers. I could do nothing about that because the mayor died, and there was no kos sign up anymore. It's amusing that you're trying to accuse me of owning printers when you know that they belonged to the hobos. Hence, I was never warned about owning printers when you told them to stop basing in PD. Officer Pig also has video evidence of that too, so you should probably stop lying about events.

Lastly, why wait until I was off the server to ban me? Why not ban me while I was on the server? I mean, wouldn't it make sense to ban me in the act of a supposed crime rather than wait? It's because the ban is false, and you know it's wrong. You have something against me, most likely because I got you warned and jailed after breaking the rules and then lying about breaking the rules. Personally, I believe you should be the one banned from the community. You are rude, unprofessional, unhinged, and not mature enough to handle a small amount of power. Officer Pig recorded the entire incident of your meltdown, and I'm confident if he was added to this conversation, he could provide evidence of your incident. He could also provide screenshots of the printers belonging to the hobos, not me. Everything you're saying is a complete lie, and you know it.

I didn't wait until u were off. Again, the initial ban was for rda + ltap. Also, this isn't a rdm sit, and me saying idc isn't against any rules especially since that wasn't a sit in the video. What I said the reason your ban was for was , disrespect in a sit, fail rp x3, interrupting a sit,  rda +ltap. You obviously are just projecting and not actually answering whether or not you did what i said. And I saw you taking stuff from the printers before u destroyed them, meaning u are printing in pd as pd. What I am most ticked off about, honestly, is when i get a sit saying hobos a propblocking the pd jailcells, and I go and try to handle the situation, you keep trying to undermine me and belittle me as i am trying to tell the new players why you are wrong completely and why YOU are not the moderator who knows the rules { cause you probably have never read the rules with the amount of stuff you were doing) I am.

Edited by Jonko
3 hours ago, TN_Altered said:

bro you called me retaarted unprovoked you rdmed you were calling people shit for no reason dont ban me for toxicity if your toxic thats just straight hipocritism there is no rule to not build in jail if your not a prisoner with permission from police its ok also again i destroyed the hobos printers so stfu

I called you that because you were talking shit to me and i was just giving back (I was off duty and not taking sits at the time, I also believed I was jailed for something.) I was getting extremely upset at you, I didn't say stuff to be toxic, I said stuff because you were extremely stressing me out and frustrating me. You can say what you want to me when I"m off duty, thats fine, but when I have a sit, and I'm on duty, I stopped, I said IDC cause I was in a sit for pd propblock and you kept talking and I was just trying to Ignore you. Thats a completely out of context clip also. I don't act toxic on duty cause I'm not allowed to, even whenever I had a sit with you as the reporter I treated you respectfully and fairly and whenever you were the reportee you were extremely hostile and disrespectful every single time. 

Edited by Jonko