nitrp ban appeal

TN_Altered

3 hours ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

Please provide your evidence as well for the ban, thank you

I apologize for not having the right evidence I had it when I banned him I think i deleted it by accident. i genuinely had a montage of him breaking 10+ rules and being extremely disrespectful. I believe i fixed the problem with my obs and it shouldn't happen again.

27 minutes ago, Jonko said:

I apologize for not having the right evidence I had it when I banned him I think i deleted it by accident. i genuinely had a montage of him breaking 10+ rules and being extremely disrespectful. I believe i fixed the problem with my obs and it shouldn't happen again.

So you don't got any evidence is what I'm hearing? 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Jonko said:

10 minutes ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

So you don't got any evidence is what I'm hearing? 

What a coincidence. You made multiple false allegations and can't provide any proof. Yet the videos of proof I provided paint a much different story then what you're trying to tell.

• Like 1

Accepted

@Jonko will be removed from the staff team due to not having evidence to substantiate this ban, along with other issues.
They will be blacklisted from becoming staff again for a minimum of 3 months.
Let this be an example to the other staff members viewing this thread that not having proof to corroborate punishments is unacceptable and comes with consequences.

@TN_Altered's ban has been lifted.