DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Candy_'s Moderator Application

Candy_

In-game name: candy FUBAR
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:604748535

Warns: 1, RDMx1 guy stole my ammo after i dropped i proceeded to kill him for it.
Timezone: CST s
Playtime?: | candy FUBAR has played for 306:30:46.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

PM of Israel, HoboShark, Lox and KingClffrd   Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

3 discord servers 1000-10000 people.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]:

I Believe i would a good choice to add to the staff team because i am a very dedicated player, I am a respectable and committed person to the server. I am always on and ready to help! one of my past times is i like to help, whether that be in game in real life. My reason for the staff app is to be a more in the community that i have been playing in for all these months and to help and solve problems that players have. While i understand all the things that the staff have to do i am committed to the role and am ready for the most that staffing is. When I initially started playing, I had no idea what to do or how to play, but as time went on, I learned more about the server's intricacy and commitment, and I feel that as a staff member, I will be a valuable addition to the server.I feel that because I was once a novice player, like many others, I can assist them in better understanding the game. I can also contribute to the staff team by being a reliable player.

While being young i know is a big turn around with people especially with such a thing like this i am willing to put in the time and effort to become a moderator. If i don't get accepted i will still try and become a staff, I will learn from the criticism and get and better understanding of the game/problems and the player interactions I have on this server,  the reason for this staff app is to get more involved with the community and help people like me who were once new players. I am a person who can get annoying to sometimes and i understand if that is one of the reasons i don't get accepted. all the criticism i take will not be taken as a hurtful/rude comment but a way to become a better player.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details when i first played on garry's mod i played on a small server called rugged, I rdm'd 2 people before i knew even how to play gmod and i got a 1 hour ban.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:i have around 2 to 3 hours on the weekdays (Monday - Thursday) and around 2 to 4 hours on the weekends (Friday - Sunday)
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I have school, gym, family, brothers baseball, drawing and hanging out with friends.
Did you read the staff rules?: candy FUBAR

Edited by Candy_
added Lox + King Clffrdas a refferal
  • Like 2

Confirmed referral.

Anyone who has met candy understands why I referred him. He is always active on the forums and has never caused issues for the staff team or players of the server. I am really exited to see this guy on the team.

• Like 1

Neutral
I wanna see more of you candy what are you more than just a nice guy or a "W" person What else do you do and how would you go upon things. Let me know.Also 1 more thing if you are active feel free to take breaks and not to burn yourself out too quick.

• Like 2
  • Cringe 1
  • Informative 1