Naas Staff Application

Naas_

+1 

Naas is an absolute unit when it comes down to server affairs. Man actually cares about helping out newer players and actually give them a good glance at what we do here and how they can get better. Have been staff with him previously, always has been a great help. Good luck.

• Like 2

I rarely comment staff applications but this application is one I'll definitely give feedback on. Some people might think I'm being biased for commenting my opinion being Naas is in my Rangers but there's a lot more to it. I've known Naas for over a year now, and I have never seen one bad thing come from this kid. He's always had an awesome reputation and is fun to be around. He's done a lot for the server through out his time here, like leading SOC factions, joining 11A to help them during rough times, trained a ton of recruits (still does) and always answering questions in chat. Naas also talks to players on a level they feel they're being appreciated and listened to. Most players don't care about really stopping to talk to someone that has a question, but Naas does that with no hesitation. 

Seeing how Naas was willing to come help me out with reviving Rangers shows how he actually does care for the server. He came right into Rangers with me and has been running it with me since I was appointed COL. Our communication is on point, and we always go through everything with each other before executing it. Which shows he cares for a second opinion on things before he makes a final decision. Overall Naas is a great kid and will definitely be a huge asset to the staff team again. Good luck buddy, couldn't give a fatter 
+1 than this one👊

+1

• Like 1