Playtime?:
86:30:21.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] 

I don't know if this is one but raD Torq said good luck 

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have 3 reasons why you should pick me than other applicants.

Reason #1: I can bring good to this community by making sure people aren't being racist or making it hard for beginners. I can also try to help beginners as much and try to answer as many questions as possible and make sure all the people have fun in this amazing server.

Reason #2 I can try to make people not nervous in the sit if whatever they did was on accident. I can try to be as fair as I can while listening to both sides of the story and not be biased when a person either try's to accuse or has video evidence of the culprit, 

Reason #3:I will be persistent when trying to become a good staff member, I will try not to break any staff rules if I get accepted, I will be as serious as I possibly can when in sit while also being as friendly as possible  right now I am on a quest to be the nicest person on the server for my own reasons, I will try very hard if I am a staff member to do my best to keep the joy and fun that's all ready in the server thank you so very much for reading my application.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:1-3 hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? 

I like playing with my friends outside my house I like playing Football,soccer,Basketball. a hobby I have is sleeping I like drawing and watching   anime.

Did you read the staff rules?: yes

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Disagree 2

You didn't read the staff rule clearly, go read them again and see why i say this
Maybe try to rework on your paragraphs, detail them more instead of just giving reasons. Otherwise not bad

On the good side of things
Never had any issues with you
Ok playtime, you meet the requirements

I might change my opinion based on what others says.

Good luck !

Edited by Rambo-Panda
  • Agree 1
5 hours ago, Su8-Z3r0 said:

I don't know if this is one but raD Torq said good luck 

Unless they clearly said "Yes" or this is not a official referral, ask him again if you are not sure about that

Edited by Hoal
  • Agree 1

didnt read the staff rules, and I don’t really know how I feel about you in game. 
also you meet the requirements for playtime, but they’re still kinda low. You also have a lot of warns 

Edited by PM-of-Israel
Adding another reason
  • Agree 2

- didn’t read the staff rules 

+ you are a nice person 

- barely knows the basics of building

- low playtime

- instead of reasons make paragraphs about how, why and who would benefit and succeed if you were in the staff team

- 3 warns is a little much

- your reasons are not really paragraphs 

Edited by Candy_

I haven't seen you in game and from what i'm seeing from others who are much more active then me and been here longer they haven't either, incorrect answer on if you read staff rules (which means you didn't read them), also some of your reasonings in your "2 paragraph essay" don't make sense to me.
If you really plan on getting this, maybe have more playtime, format your paragraphs into actual paragraphs, make sure you get known in game with more people, get more respected, and please, read staff rules lol.