In-game name: AFSOC CCMSgt Wolf
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:38307450
Staff members in-game name: Mao
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:612376101
Date & Time of incident: 1/26/22 8:50PM 
Timezone: EST
Warn Reason: RDM

What happened? (include any proof):
I was discussing matters with one of my fellow members regarding in faction situations during war, but as we entered the generalized area, I saw one of my superior being what was seemingly a random kidnapping, when I walked over there was no words being said regarding it, in my eyes it looked like an officer abusing their abilities and simply taking one of my superiors, due to the negelent behavior I opened fired and removed the threat, he was then dragged away by MARSOC for no reason other then pleasure I assume. I followed them for a while until they finally released him, by that point I was pulled into a sit by one 1LT Dabs who claimed I RDM'd him. Then began to talk about my rank and how I'm not above the rule, which made no sense and came across as rather disrespectful. He then claimed he spoke to "us" already yesterday(I worked all day yesterday and was not on.), when I explained that he said its my superiors faults for not telling me and still doesn't justify the situation. 

Ultimately, I told Mao I understand what he's saying and simply will take the warn, because I had full intentions on appealing on the forums rather then listen to an non-staff member try to lecture me about integrity in a staff sit. 

Why should your warn be removed?:
Two wrongs do not make a right, kidnapping a superior officer without saying a word and claiming it was because they RDM'd  is unbecoming both on the level of a player and as 11A officer. Furthermore, to address someone in a demeaning way during a staff chat and make comments regarding rank and status when it has nothing to do with the matter is rather disrespectful. I petition for redaction of my warn as the reasoning that there was no way for me to possibly know they had some form of insane, clandestine motive to kidnaped one of my superiors in a sick sense of vigilante justice. 

• Disagree 1
  • StarWarsRP Management Team
  • Vigilantism: The situation in which one behaves as an administrator when a player has broken the rules and/or the situation in which one punishes another player for the rule(s) they broke. Do not do this. Eg. RDMing a mass RDMer

• Agree 1