Lotisify's Staff Application

Lotisify

In-game name: 11B CPL Lotisify
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 15 years old as of last august
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  
STEAM_0:0:581542620  

Warns: 0
Timezone: CST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 78 hours 10 mins (and counting)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Staff Manager on Sky Gaming SCP-RP
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I plan on adding an addition that is active in the early mornings and late nights when other staff members are busy with other things, not only do I have the experience but I also have a great attitude when dealing with players. Another reason why is to help keep the community growing and thriving everyday. Seeing the staff on the server care about the player base compared to older servers I've played. Around 12hrs of playtime on this server I was gonna quit after a crash, a staff member said "I care about this community and you wont find a server as populated as it" and gave me money I lost after the crash. Ever sense I've seen mods that care for the community. I will put effort to staff with exception and work as a team with the staffing team if given the chance and I will NOT let the community down.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details No I have not
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No I have not
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: As much as needed on weekends but up to 5 hours a day on weekdays

-1 - While you do have the required amount of hours on the server, I would highly suggest getting your hours up more, at least over a 100, if not a lot more. You also need to get yourself more known in the community, I have only seen you during war and on the tab menu, I really haven't talked to you in game or in TS. You also need to have two paragraphs minimum. I would take some more time to get to know the community, both US and Afghan and when reapplying, to make your application more "beefier", this will help with you getting into the staff team. Good Luck!

-Didn't meet the minimum 2 paragraph requirement

-Barely above the hour requirement

-I've only ever seen you like once or twice on the server

Sorry but I don't see any reasons in your app to give you a +1 so it's going to be a -1 for me. Get to know the community and beef up your paragraphs for a better chance on your next app.

• StarWarsRP Management Team

logo.png

Denied

Whilst you meet the time requirement, after discussing with Staff members, you haven't involved yourself in the server enough yet for them to assess your ability as a potential Staff member. Also as others have said your paragraphs section is not actually 2 paragraphs long. 

You may reapply in 2 weeks (19th Feb.)