StevieT's ban appeal

StevieT

In-game name: StevieT
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:371818095
Staff members in-game name: Assuming Gunshark
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): I dont know
Date & Time of incident: (Dont know time) 2/7/22
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: Toxicity/Harassment
How long were you banned for?: 80,448 minutes
Proof of Ban: 7123a62e3fd33dfa04544b6d6f7d0c3d.png
What happened? (include any proof): so a few days ago i mag dumped void moon doge while he was in staff on duty gun shark tps me outside then jails me for 6 minutes no sit etc. I got annoyed by this and basically called him a bitch in OOC for a few days (already been warned for this). I also gave a lvl 2 a gun to kill him. So yeseterday 2/6/22 I raid a base near PD that he was in Killed him. Then i raided his base that was away from that area and killed him again. He takes me to a sit and tries to say im NITRPing and that i was breaking the NLR rule by killing him twice in two different areas even though i didnt die to him, I have no proof of this exactly. So I get put in a sit for 10-20 minutes as gunshark tries calling his higher ups and undermines the staff member that was taking the sit. I was pissed off by this so i would raid his base every 20 mins and kill him or attempt to and place hits on him. i was a hobo and put my penis base outside of his he reported me and the staff member made me delete it so I stopped bothering him. After that he logged off and i got on to a ban.

Why should your ban be removed?: This only last like 3-4 days of me calling him a bitch and the rest of these events happened within a span of 2 hrs or so. I don't see how its harassment/toxicity if it only happened for a few hrs. The worst i did was call him a name on a gmod server and raided him like 2 times and called maybe 5 hits on him.. I never interracted with him outside of gmod. I didnt talk to him on discord/steam/social medias etc. Is it really harassment if most if not all of these situations were done in RP scenarios? I believe Gun shark was on a power trip and cant handle any shit being given to him and it was taken out of control. Yeah i was a dickhead to him but i wouldn't call it harassment. I would say its hazing but harassment is when you non stop days on end give the guy some shit and go out of ur way outside of the game to make his life miserable which I clearly didn't even do. id take  NITRP ban if anything but not a harassment ban which these events only spanned between 2 hours besides me calling him a bitch. 

• Cringe 1
  • Spicy 2
  • Disagree 1

Hey @StevieT! So I'm the one who actually took care of handling the ban and the situation, so I'm gonna do this according to the rules.

To put in context, Gunshark's been complaining about a player harassing him in-game, and so he decided to record the incidents. 

Here is a compilation of both verbal and in-game harassment (by in-game I mean spamming hits on the same player and paying lower level to rdm, etc ***I also gave a lvl 2 a gun to kill him 

https://streamable.com/5624bs

Continuing forward, here's a recording of the hit logs, with the time stamps ***and called maybe 5 hits on him" : 

https://streamable.com/l02kf2

This went on for a couple of days and you said again yourself ***This only lasted like 3-4 days of me calling him a bitch*** called him a bitch in OOC for a few days. Considering all this I think it's more than long enough to be considered harassment. 

With this evidence, I felt like it was enough to issue a Harassment/Toxicity ban. Note that I made it 2 months and not a permanent ban. These are the evidence I got from GunShark, I did my part, I'll now let the Management/Executive team handle this. 

***asterisks are to show quotes from the appeal***

• Like 1

Partially Accepted

Please don't come back and continue these actions.

We have spoken the issue at hand and we decided to reduce the ban to a month.

This type of behavior is not allowed on the server.

@Shin_Tsukimi please lock and move

Edited by Rosie
  • Spicy 1
  • Agree 2