DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Michael Myers Dark RP Returning Mod Application

MichaelMyers

In-game name: Michael Myers

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:127704973

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: | Michael Myers has played for 169:18:00.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): None

Past experiences as staff: I am currently a senior moderator and mod of the month for the second time on the Garnet Rust server and I was previously a moderator for Dark RP and I resigned on my own terms

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I feel you should choose me over other applicants for many reasons. One of those reasons is because I feel like I have a ton of experience when it comes to staffing. I have staffed for Dark RP and Rust before and currently, I know how to deal with people and deal with problems. I know how to deal out a punishment and obtain evidence before handing out any punishment. I really do take pride in and enjoy helping out the servers and making it a more enjoyable for everyone. I also have been mentioning Rust a lot in this application and I want to clarify that I know they are far different games, but from a staff standpoint, I know what is to be expected and I feel like I do a good job when it comes to staff work. I would also like to clarify that I am perfectly comfortable staffing for both Rust and Dark RP, I have tons of time on my hands and I am happy to help out both sides of this community. I started playing on Garnet servers around a year ago and first starting staffing in around May of last year. I feel like as long as I have been in this community, I have helped a lot.

Onto more reasons why you should choose me over other applicants. Out of the time I have put into the server (I know its not a lot but I am still happy to learn, myself), I have enjoyed about 99% of it and I want other people to feel the same way that I do. I really do love helping people and making them happy. I don't plan on being punishment/warn happy either, I understand in more serious cases those can be used, I'd much rather explain the rules and help people learn so they can have fun playing the game, especially if they are a new player and don't really know what they are doing. I consider myself and very hard working, dedicated, and helpful person. I'm generally not a very busy person and I can be available 99% of the time. I'm generally a friendly and joking type of person but I know when I can joke and when its time to be serious. I plan on taking my time and really become good at being Dark RP staff. I am the type of person to admit when I'm wrong and learn/improve from those mistakes. I truly do love this community and I have spent countless amounts of hours in this community. I will do as much as I can to improve it for everyone, whether its older players or newer players. In conclusion: I feel as if I have experience when it comes to staffing and I would love to return to the staff team again so I can help players enjoy the game. Like I have said before, I have a crazy amount of time on my hands and a ton of availability so I can always be here to help.  Thank you for taking the time to read this! I will be reading any and all criticism on my application and I will be happy to edit accordingly.

I did also get permission from Proggy and 421 to dual staff/apply

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I've been warned 1 time for RDM when I very first started playing. My friend got killed so I killed the person back but at the time, I did not know my friend and I had to be in party for that to be okay. I know now and it has not happened since

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, one time and that application was accepted about 7 months ago

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have tons of time on my hands. I can contribute hours a day/night. Anywhere from 1pm to 5am. Maybe even more

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I do staff on the rust servers but other than that, no. I am pretty much always available

Did you read the staff rules?: Michael Myers

Edited by MichaelMyers
  • Like 2
  • Cringe 1
  • Spicy 1

Accepted

Welcome back to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and feel free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

Please contact a manager+ ingame to receive your rank.

Edited by stretchy
  • Like 1