HonestDog - StarWarsRP - Moderator Application

HonestDog

In-game name: HonestDog or Drew Stanleg
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:611085754
Warns:
Timezone:CST
Playtime?😐 Padawan I Drew Stanleg has played for 126:35:28.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] a GM on MRP
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I would like to be chosen because I have experience doing a lot of the command's mods will use, also It is a Trial period in which I will be tested on my skills as a staff member. I once saw a few CT's start saying they are executing order 66 I was the only active person on, I had to wait for special to get on and ban them. I usually stay on late even while in school so I can spend a lot of time to people who hop on the server and decide to mass or minge. I would love to help the server at night, and I feel like I could be a great addition to the team I would just love to see other people's response on me as staff
    I personally would like to improve on the server at night, as I said people will get on and start minging. Everyone deserves a chance at least once, and I would like this to be my chance. I can help the server with just server problems like once I reach the rank of T.Admin I think it is I could help with events by being a GM and helping out that way. I believe that if I get this position, I can help with late night things as a lot of people don't' want to stay on after events. I usually am AFKing on the server just in case something happens, or someone needs me unless I am at school. I believe I could help with event Ideas for the GM team and Staff problems for the Staff team. Best of luck to the other applicants and best of luck to myself, HonestDog signing off.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes Twice once for mass and once for non mal (both on MRP)
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:everyday 3-10
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Esports, Choir, and Band
Did you read the staff rules?: HonestDog

I honestly do not know you that well but what I do know is that you get really loud around others. It's so much so that it hurts others ears when you peak like that. The few times we have talked you have said some questionable things in reference to events that go on and I feel like you need to learn from those interactions on of those being a tank incident during an invasion. You have been banned/punished before and I feel like a repeat could possibly happen which is another fear I would have with you in the Mod team if you can prove otherwise I would be willing to +1 . Sorry but -1 for now. 

On 2/10/2022 at 10:47 PM, Riseli said:

I honestly do not know you that well but what I do know is that you get really loud around others. It's so much so that it hurts others ears when you peak like that. The few times we have talked you have said some questionable things in reference to events that go on and I feel like you need to learn from those interactions on of those being a tank incident during an invasion. You have been banned/punished before and I feel like a repeat could possibly happen which is another fear I would have with you in the Mod team if you can prove otherwise I would be willing to +1 . Sorry but -1 for now. 

Yes I do get this currently but the band were quite a bit ago and I don't do stuff like that again. 

And considering my maturity with stuff like events is I personally like to talk to people and get to know them so Riseli if you ever wanna talk to me more just let me know and I will definitely calm down on my loudness just I would rather have fun in TS and be loud then be serious 100% in TS so yes, I do get where you are coming from hopefully I get to talk to you more in the future 

tank incident during an invasion

I personally don't recall this it mightve been when I first came back or first joined SWRP. I don't think I have done something like this again. But if you could give me more info my DM's are always open for stuff like this.

Edited by HonestDog

Despite a more or less well presented application and a good activity on the server, I don't know you well enough to give you a fair opinion on your application. Therefore, I will not stand on the words of others concerning you and you're past but I am neutral for now

• Like 1
On 2/11/2022 at 1:41 PM, Laroslav said:

Despite a more or less well presented application and a good activity on the server, I don't know you well enough to give you a fair opinion on your application. Therefore, I will not stand on the words of others concerning you and you're past but I am neutral for now

Yeah Laro last time we talked longer than 4 minutes was back on MRP so you don't exactly know how I am on SWRP

Edited by HonestDog

You have been banned/punished before and I feel like a repeat could possibly happen which is another fear I would have with you in the Mod team

Also Riseli, these were very long ago and one of them was on accident. I have changed from then. The first one is from around Mayish so it was quite a bit ago and the non mal was on accident bc I had accidentally threw a grenade.

16 minutes ago, TKTV said:

The grammatical errors is what does it for me. You called riselli risers and laro larissa. -1 You can't get peoples names correct

Sorry on mobile, it will autocorrect names it does not feel is correct. I did fix it. Thank you for your response.

spacer.png

DENIED

Your application is improved from your last one but does still contain a good amount of grammatical errors. Your application received a lack of community approval. You've been really active and I've noticed your attitude become better overtime. The main issues are the application and familiarity. If you are going to make another application, I recommend thinking more about the question "Why should we choose you over the other applicants?". The minimum is 5-6 sentences for each paragraph but going over the minimum will make your application stand out more but also being in-depth with your answers as well. Also, establishing your soft and hard skills in that question will also directly answer that question too. For your familiarity, a lot of players don't seem familiar with you so I recommend participating more in events where you can show off your roleplay and possibly interacting with people more. I know you joined Jedi recently so I also recommend becoming a Military Jedi where you can work closely with clone troopers to familiarize yourself with others. I think you would be a great staff member but there is a few things you need to fix which was mentioned above - I have stated helpful advice on how to achieve them so please take it into consideration. Please reapply in 2 weeks.
@Ziggylock & move

• Informative 1