DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

A inspired suggestion

GunShark

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum] I am suggesting a sort of rule change for gang leaders, allowing for the "mafia" aspect of the server everyone wants to add. This change would allow gang members to bribe cops, the mayor and control hitmen

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?] Everyone wants a mafia aspect but the issue is we dont want to add a new job, with the possibility of proggys gang being brouight in we could make changes to gangs NOW so with it comes many good things

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE] New gang leader rules would be; You may bribe cps to make them release a member(s), A hitman may base with you Aslong as he has no printers, once cops are under your bribe if they break away you may kill them (once and not after they die), you may NOT make the mayor makew law execptions altough if you bribe the ppd they can AVOID arresting you. You may Not make cp arrest opposing gang members

Ik this probably wont get accepted the point of this is not to steal other players spotlight but rather to find a way we can implement a 'mafia' without adding new jobs

this  is mostly a suggestion i made looking at the community and what they want shoutout to @Deftand @ShankNinja for inspiring!

Edited by GunShark

relies too much on cops going through with their bribe. Would cause a lot of fail rp. Same with the hit man being able to base but doesn’t have money printers.

it gives too much trust into the players to follow the rules.

9 minutes ago, PM-of-Israel said:

relies too much on cops going through with their bribe. Would cause a lot of fail rp. Same with the hit man being able to base but doesn’t have money printers.

I agree the bribe aspect isn't the only aspect its simply the only rule that woukld need to be changed gang leaders can already have a 'mafia' so instead of making a new job our best hope would to make gang leaders able to control the pd and hitmen similar to a mob boss

I agree with what Israel said

3 hours ago, PM-of-Israel said:

• Like 1

So like, not really doing anything besides adding another way to bail? Granted you'd have a hitman in there but you can't really control that. Even if we added this people would complain about timers/cooldown on hits, especially if there were other hitmen active who weren't apart of your "mafia" especially because there's a cooldown on placed hits yk?

-1 till more info

Edited by xFish
hj
  • 2 weeks later...